Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
08f.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don't think trauma can be fixed like that, but oh well.

Also, I'm happy there's a tiger dress that lets them move like a kitty.
One more thing, that I didn't notice last chapter, Akiba's glasses got turned into a monocle, that's neat.

Dex-chan lover
Getting close to the ending chap and that sweet delicious pokey karma.

Dex-chan lover
Like what the fuck did Akiba even do during the entire time that gives that one girl any reason to have confidence in his planning ability? Did she completely forget the previous event?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this a weak victory. Time limit + pain limit because of Shibuya. They’ll really be back in the same positions after time runs out too.

Dex-chan lover
Like what the fuck did Akiba even do during the entire time that gives that one girl any reason to have confidence in his planning ability? Did she completely forget the previous event?
I suppose since he’s the only one on their side whose managing to keep his cool (like the sociopath narcissist virgin he is) and it’s obvious he’ll sacrifice any stragglers or ‘weak links’ for the game.

They have only him to rely on for the end goal.

Like Yuu and Isami before them, arguing at critical moments isn’t beneficial

Man, I fucking hate this manga. I don't really like anyone in the main cast. I only ones i like are the brother and sister. This manga just feels edgy for the sake of being edgy. Well I'm going to drop it at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread