Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, as much as I dislike the guy, I draw the line at breaking his glasses into his eye.

That's mostly because when it comes to eye stuff, I'm squeamish as fuck.

I hope Dark Shibuya gets knocked out fast so we can get the good one back lol. If Akiba gets taken out just for Dark Shibuya to replace him that would suck.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Dark Shibuya gets knocked out fast so we can get the good one back lol. If Akiba gets taken out just for Dark Shibuya to replace him that would suck.
Bruh, it’s the redemption arc. She here for a while my guy.

Dex-chan lover
There is no "good Shibuya", that person died a long time ago... all that's left is a person with an overwhelming desire to destroy Akiba. Maybe, after he has suffered and died (and when the game ends), Shibuya can begin to heal.

Dex-chan lover
I scream Eye Scream Ice cream!
Honestly, I don't give a fuck, the 80+ chapters worth of built up hatred against Akiba-kusutare makes me accept everything that happens to him. Get fucked!

There is no "good Shibuya", that person died a long time ago... all that's left is a person with an overwhelming desire to destroy Akiba. Maybe, after he has suffered and died (and when the game ends), Shibuya can begin to heal.
The story paints Shibuya as person who wants to be good. We have loads of chapters supporting this fact. Right now she's broken, and I'm sure she can be brought back before she evolves into a complete monster.

But on the other hand, there's a possibility she's fallen fully to psychopathy and will make her team suffer.

Dex-chan lover
only do dick/ball torture stuff because then Shibuya wont feel the pain.
He was genderswapped while transformed and I don't think their sensations are linked anymore when their transformation is undone.

This... but way further back than you think.

"good Shibuya" was gone in her childhood - way before she met Akiba or even in chapter 1. All that was left was the fear and desire to be a good person. To not be that. She wasn't a genuinely nice person even from chapter 1 - just trying to be nice to not be bad. To avoid the pain she went through as a child.

Don't forget that the characters (not the players like Akiba) were picked for being deeply fucked up in one way or another. Shibuya has just stopped putting on the act. You can even see how she smoothly/seamlessly picks up the Akiba's girlfriend act with nearly 0 friction. Because it's just a slightly different role from her try hard good girl act before.

Dex-chan lover
This is healing, Shibuya was not heathy person to begin with, couldn't stand up for herself or couldn't fight back, this situation, being a prisoner to a sadist psychopath finally got her to get over that mental barrier, in the worst way possible. Which is not to say she can't go wrong, but so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread