Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
But no??? He got beat up by Adachi????
what?Your response doesn’t even make any chronological sense? Ok. there seems to be a bunch of confusion so I’ll try explaining one more time what my theory was.
Let’s say the scouter puts human power levels at 3.
Dressed up characters have a power level of 9000.
Akiba being brought back to life in dressed up (female) form might mean his base power level is now 9000.
The new contest resets items and puts everyone to their base level. For most people thst means 3.
Akiba is possibly still at 9000 BEFORE he even gets any of the items in the new contest a because his “normal human” form is 9000.
Items would then buff him further to double dip.

Dex-chan lover
what?Your response doesn’t even make any chronological sense? Ok. there seems to be a bunch of confusion so I’ll try explaining one more time what my theory was.
Let’s say the scouter puts human power levels at 3.
Dressed up characters have a power level of 9000.
Akiba being brought back to life in dressed up (female) form might mean his base power level is now 9000.
The new contest resets items and puts everyone to their base level. For most people thst means 3.
Akiba is possibly still at 9000 BEFORE he even gets any of the items in the new contest a because his “normal human” form is 9000.
Items would then buff him further to double dip.
Oh i get it.
But on page five is Akiba using a dress card, you know it's a dress card and that he is using a dress card because on the same page, (page 5) we see Himi's friends use it to change "clothes", so I think his level from your example would be closer to 6000 power because he still gets his cheats, thus practically invincible, just not the firepower to destroy others in their dresses.

Dex-chan lover
qvA39RR.png

(。❛ ᴗ ❛。) ?

Users who are viewing this thread