Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
It’s so refreshing to see him get his comeuppance.

Hopefully, this will ease those who were against Adachi in the beginning. Yes, she’s tortured others but once the tables were flipped on her she mellowed out. Akiba went through hell in the Boss battle and still managed to continue being absolute scum.

Even the pig got one in. Loving it

Double-page supporter
Seeing how pathetic Akiba is at anything that isn't the game is funny as hell, especially with Shibuya beating him up so badly lmfao. Though I feel that the treasure game ending is going cut this torture short. Given how the game brings stuff from people's troubled past, I wouldn't be surprised if Akiba was resurrected as a final boss lmao.

It’s so refreshing to see him get his comeuppance.

Hopefully, this will ease those who were against Adachi in the beginning. Yes, she’s tortured others but once the tables were flipped on her she mellowed out. Akiba went through hell in the Boss battle and still managed to continue being absolute scum.

Even the pig got one in. Loving it
Overall, Adachi and Akiba are both complete assholes. They have a power complex and love exploiting, dominating, and humiliating, people who are beneath them.

I’m pretty sure Adachi never really mellowed out, Akiba just traumatized her.

Dex-chan lover
Overall, Adachi and Akiba are both complete assholes. They have a power complex and love exploiting, dominating, and humiliating, people who are beneath them.

I’m pretty sure Adachi never really mellowed out, Akiba just traumatized her.
I meant after her initial battle with Shibuya and Akiba. She didn’t go around needlessly tormenting the opponents and was quicker to come to working with others.

Her brutalizing Akiba was just the bit justified seeing as he wouldn’t acknowledge Shibuya’s uncomfortable disposition at the mention of her former last name & how he tried to assault her at knife point.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy Pig's slap there, just how unimpactful it is compared to all the rest, it just makes me happy he's included.

As for the whole "Adachi never mellowed" thing, she actually was opening up to others, and being supportive(just not to Akiba), was she still crazy?
Yes, but crazy can't be fixed with a Picolo/Vegeta-ing, the major bits of her mental baggage and issues stay, but soften by actually making friends with the others.
And as I said before, her and Pig's BDSM relationship was built on trust and understanding.

Aggregator gang
Whose phone is that? Funny if it's Akiba's own and his wallpaper is his face, but then why is she holding it and also the case on it looks kinda girly to be Akiba's?
Or is it Shibuya's phone but Akiba made her change her wallpaper to be him when she was pretending to be his gf?
I'd understand why she'd have his phone if it showed her searching for or deleting the videos or something, but she's just checking the time on the lock screen.

I dunno maybe this is a stupid question.

Dex-chan lover
I'm suddenly concerned it doesn't quite seem like Shibuya's planning to survive the game anymore. The revenge is brutal and kinda satisfying but if they don't win this then she's either going to be stuck with him or stuck past the tutorial with potentially no way to get a "player"... and if they do win this there's the mentioned reward... which I can't imagine would be good for her whatever it is

Dex-chan lover
Kill Akiba. Behead Akiba. Roundhouse kick Akiba into the concrete. Slam dunk baby Akiba into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Akiba. Defecate in Akibas food. Launch Akiba into the sun. Stir fry Akiba in a wok. Toss Akiba into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Akibas gas tank. Judo throw Akiba into a wood chipper. Twist Akibas heads off. Report Akiba to the IRS. Karate chop Akiba in half. Curb stomp a pregnant Akiba. Trap Akiba in quicksand. Crush Akiba in the trash compactor. Liquefy Akiba in a vat of acid. Eat Akiba. Dissect Akiba. Exterminate Akiba in the gas chamber. Stomp Akibas skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Akiba in the oven. Lobotomize Akiba. Mandatory abortions for Akiba. Grind Akibas fetus in the garbage disposal. Drown Akiba in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Akiba with a ray gun. Kick old Akiba down the stairs. Feed Akiba to alligators. Slice Akiba with a katana.

Aaaaaaaaa, I was hoping to see that line!!!! "I'll bear the responsibility of killing you."
Can't enjoy this enough :D :D :D

Dex-chan lover
Wait. If Akiba dies, he and Shibuya go back to F rank, right? I wonder if their roles will continue to be switched. That would be sweet. Just throw fights in perpetuity.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. If Akiba dies, he and Shibuya go back to F rank, right? I wonder if their roles will continue to be switched. That would be sweet. Just throw fights in perpetuity.
An interesting strategy cotton, let’s see if it gets played out :meguu:

Double-page supporter
I'm suddenly concerned it doesn't quite seem like Shibuya's planning to survive the game anymore. The revenge is brutal and kinda satisfying but if they don't win this then she's either going to be stuck with him or stuck past the tutorial with potentially no way to get a "player"... and if they do win this there's the mentioned reward... which I can't imagine would be good for her whatever it is
She's still probably intending to win. She did have Adachi warn Isami and the others about the other team and she was checking on their progress during Akiba's torture session.

Double-page supporter
It has been so long since I've been HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE READING A TRASHY MANGA MY GOD I MISS THIS FEELING
GOD
THAT MF NEEDS TO BE SMASHED INTO THE CONCRETE
FUCK HIM UP
GO GET'EM
DO NOT LET UP FOR A SINGLE MOMENT
Do your best, Pig~
CUT HIS TONGUE OUT RIGHT NOW. PLEASE. FOR ALL THAT IS UNHOLY IN THIS WORLD, DESTROY HIM COMPLETELY.

Dex-chan lover
Adachi basically is a masochist from ground up, just doesn't like it when guys do that since dad was abusive, especially because she's a lesbian?

Should have said so after first "session" with Akiba...

Users who are viewing this thread