Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 90

o naw he still keeps coming back because of his fucked up perception of the world. i’m so fucking done with this series lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well, crap... Now they have to fight him just so he doesn't get it and turn all humanity into a meat-shake or something.

Dex-chan lover
So now he's become an admin? That's some fucking bullshit. I hope this is a Jafar-like situation.

Unlimited cosmic power, itty bitty living space.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, the Heroine seems not to have despaired.
The heroine seems to have become utterly livid.
Also, I kinda think this is a fuck up on the games part.
Like, before, this could've been them just getting away with it.
Now it will only end in the utter destruction of all of them.

Dex-chan lover
As I keep stating, the Kusogame list continues

Most loathed party member turns out to be the end boss all along
To use an analogy, that might be a tad old, but it's like if you had to keep Argath Thadalfus from FFT through out the entire game, and he turns out to get turned into the last Zodiac Brave fight.
I should state for the record, that this is an old, and slightly biased opinion, since I, and all my homies, fucking hate Argath and how we had to have him in our party despite him actively dissing Ramza and our loyal battle buddies.

Another analogy would be... Uh... modern stuff, I suck at thinking this stuff up...
Ah, I got it, if in Persona 5, it turns out that Yuuki Mishima turns out to be the agent of YHWH that you gotta smite at the end

Double-page supporter
He's so worthless he CAN'T EVEN DIE PROPERLY. It ain't rocket science, just die bro. No one loves you, it's not worth it.
Ahem.... anyways.
Shibuya looks like she's about to pop like a star.

Users who are viewing this thread