Hiroin wa Zetsubou shimashita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Oh brother I don't even know what's going on now since that last chapter just ruined all my excitement

Dex-chan lover
Hyyym will there be any twist to that? Because right now it feels more like a fanfic than the original story...

Also the story is kinda illogical now. Everybody from their team knows that Akiba getting his wish granted is BadNews TM, so why they fight each other? Why they trust these gods at all and expects them to keep their promise?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the game mods think that people are participating out of greed? Yeah, probably a few, some may even think what they want is noble like with the kids who want to wish their mom back... but those of us who know, like the one's that just finished Gleipnir, know that you just can't hand something like that to irresponsible people. The "winner" needs to wish for something like a candy bar, and make it so something like that can't be used. Almost anything bigger than that would have huge unintended consequences.

Double-page supporter
This turned into Fortnite now. Oh yeah babyyy. Called it with Akiba being rez back lmao. Guess Shibuya gonna spawn right next to him with these rules lol.

Dex-chan lover
This turned into Fortnite now. Oh yeah babyyy. Called it with Akiba being rez back lmao. Guess Shibuya gonna spawn right next to him with these rules lol.
god if that happened i think id just get a rock and cave his skull in again

more likely then not he spawned in with some kinda cheat

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the game mods think that people are participating out of greed? Yeah, probably a few, some may even think what they want is noble like with the kids who want to wish their mom back... but those of us who know, like the one's that just finished Gleipnir, know that you just can't hand something like that to irresponsible people. The "winner" needs to wish for something like a candy bar, and make it so something like that can't be used. Almost anything bigger than that would have huge unintended consequences.
I think the game mods are mostly just the same sort of idiots like Akiba in different flavors of delusion. As most partially sane people wouldn't immediately wish to become like the "gods" after seeing how deluded they are, these games are a self selecting weeding out process.

Dex-chan lover
Pig BDSM Power Armour.
BUuuu, i was waiting by everyone in waifu mode =(, only think, piggy a milf ;)
Now that Akiba is a girl in-game, and his sins are equivalents at Adachi (note: Akiba isnt a murder, Adachi and Shibuya are planning his death) Akiba is waifu material or not?

Dex-chan lover
BUuuu, i was waiting by everyone in waifu mode =(, only think, piggy a milf ;)
Now that Akiba is a girl in-game, and his sins are equivalents at Adachi (note: Akiba isnt a murder, Adachi and Shibuya are planning his death) Akiba is waifu material or not?
He's more a fertilizer material.

Users who are viewing this thread