Hirunaka no Ryuusei - Vol. 12 Ch. 78

Suzume yes! Phew I thought the ship had sunk for a minute, but things did not go as I thought. Wait up Mamura, ur gf is coming back!

phewwwww my heart can finally rest now lol, i really wanted mamura eyyy!!!! the ship has been saved

what a bittersweet ending ... i love how it shows the main character going through and accepting the difficult feelings of being stuck up on a previous love, while trying to move on ... im happy for mamura though. but i cant shake the feeling that suzume isnt as grounded as mamura when it comes to their relationship.

I deeply regret re-reading this.
I had high hopes for this but it turns out to be cliché. I knew she'd end up with Mamura the moment I saw him because you know it's always the
character with the opposite hair color
who would end up with the MC, so it piqued my interest because I thought for the first time finally
same hair color wins
. Plus the story is leading a Shizume ending until the second last chapter. For me it ended on Chapter 77, that makes so much more sense. PS: no one goes through all that trouble of traveling so far for some one you don't love.
sorry for the long post.

Wow I almost cried when I thought she wouldn’t end up with Mamura, I almost dropped the series too. But now that I finished it, I cried even harder because she chose Mamura! This made me so emotional. Ugh be happy! 😭😭😭

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying from happiness😭😭😭😭

OH MY GOSH I ALMOST CURSE AT FL A CHAPTER BACK CUZ I THOUGHT SHE WOULD CHOOSE SENSEI BUT YESSS BITCH YOU DID THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR CHOOSING MAMURA. THERE'S A LOT OF TWIST IN THIS STORY BUT IM GLAD IT WAS A HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL :D

I was reading this manga since I was a high school student and (then) I shiped Sensei x Chun-Chun so much. The last chapter came out when I was like 19 and I was furious that she didn't pick sensei who was her first love. Now, re-reading it at 23, I realize how real-life ending this is. We don't always end up with our first love, and this manga shows you exactly this! I truly feel happy she ended up with Mamura but my heart clenches so much for Shishio. Well, all in all I found the ending bitter-sweet but satisfied since it's a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread