Hirunaka no Ryuusei - Vol. 12 Ch. 78

god im glad shishio and her got their closure. i was really pissed off with him rereading this from the start (before i could finally fully finish it). i liked daiki when i first started it and was pretty impartial with shishio then but now that ive gotten older, it really pissed me off how he was mistreating her and is like playing ping-pong with her emotions. no person in their right mind would do something shitty. im glad he's finally grown. he needed to act like an adult, he was being immature and i wanted to beat the absolute shit out of him lmao plus being a girl being hurt by the person you love is so fucking horrendous, suzume absolutely deserved to be loved by someone who would take care of her. honestly it didn't matter who but daiki just so happen to be that guy. happy for them😊 hopefully shishio learns from this. i'd have rooted for him if he'd just grew a fucking spine the whole damn time :V reee but whatever, i love how realistically depicted this was and i have no remorse for people like shishio, i at least don't hate him now lmao

Users who are viewing this thread