6c6231c4-ce8d-471e-a8f8-533f0427c2a0
EggMiner Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 8, 2023 Messages 511 Aug 1, 2026 #2 How can we have a beach episode without swimsuits that have a mind of their own. This trope was expected.
How can we have a beach episode without swimsuits that have a mind of their own. This trope was expected.
T timcal2136 Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 3, 2025 Messages 385 Aug 1, 2026 #4 Giant ass wave hits them while on/next to some very jagged rocks? I feel like they should have bigger issues than a washed away swimsuit 😅
Giant ass wave hits them while on/next to some very jagged rocks? I feel like they should have bigger issues than a washed away swimsuit 😅
SpartanNinjaDragon Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 30, 2024 Messages 372 Aug 1, 2026 #5 timcal2136 said: Giant ass wave hits them while on/next to some very jagged rocks? I feel like they should have bigger issues than a washed away swimsuit 😅 Click to expand... You're right, most prominent are the 2 very big issues currently pressing against Souma's back.
timcal2136 said: Giant ass wave hits them while on/next to some very jagged rocks? I feel like they should have bigger issues than a washed away swimsuit 😅 Click to expand... You're right, most prominent are the 2 very big issues currently pressing against Souma's back.
BadEnding Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 14, 2025 Messages 195 Aug 2, 2026 #6 Mc ain't playing, he needs to pass the controller 🗣️🗣️
Megukagi Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 6, 2024 Messages 186 Aug 2, 2026 #8 Shizuka got hit with the "It's time to look inward and begin asking yourself the big questions"
OmegaStone Group Leader Joined Dec 24, 2023 Messages 242 Aug 3, 2026 #9 I'm gonna be honest. I'm team Shizuka and I'm proud of it.
V VerticalVectors Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 22, 2021 Messages 934 Aug 4, 2026 #10 Bust a very fat nut
Apollo_Ibis Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 25, 2026 Messages 961 Aug 7, 2026 #11 Damnit it should’ve been me
A AzrefReza Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 31, 2025 Messages 1,372 Aug 9, 2026 #12 Ah, that one’s an easy answer: you just have to make a bikini top out of your hands!
Chronigan Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 26, 2023 Messages 4,946 Aug 25, 2026 #13 Thanks for the translation, please continue!