His Majesty Discovered I'm a Woman! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
??? shouldn't they be aware??? that there's a new chamberlain??? what is this lmao. i'll still read it because i'm easy tho;; i like the art LMAO

thank you very much for the translation!

Seems cute so far but I get the feeling the Fmc is a bit of an airhead. You are supposed to be impersonating your brother. Why do you think it is okay to pack a dress? Just deal with the men's clothes for a month and then ask your grandfather/brother to take you to the capital later...

Dex-chan lover
Pretending to be a guy in front of a rapey af male lead
What could possibly go wrong?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. Pretty sure "his Highness" already caught on (from the painting onwards). Mission Failed my friend.

Group Leader
Why do mangas with twins switching places always have the heroine to be SUPER feminine. Well, it's fine. But what I don't get is how the girl isn't taking this seriously. You're supposed to be impersonating a man so some behaviour changes are necessary, at least try not to appear meek, develop a mask or something, especially when you're trying to deceive a prince!

Crossdressing + super handsome perfect amazing PrInCe HiS roYal HiGhnesS with 0 lovers & concubines but lots of women are after him + lousy reasoning for switching + perfectly good-natured innocent gentle heroine. Yeah no thanks. Usually I'll go easy and the me from 5 years ago would probably continue reading, but I think Imma have to skip this one.

Thanks for translating though!

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't look one mm like a man. How is anyone fooled by this...

Dex-chan lover
@Chiiyuu Crossdressing + super handsome perfect amazing PrInCe HiS roYal HiGhnesS with 0 lovers & concubines but lots of women are after him + lousy reasoning for switching + perfectly good-natured innocent gentle heroine.

I LOVE stories just like this! 😆

Aggregator gang
Not much if a discovery when you don’t even try to act like the gender you aren’t.

Power Uploader
Oh my, the ending is way more exciting than her trying her best to be a guy. Also... She...didn't really cover up much of her gender. She seriously look more of a female even in male clothes.😅

Dex-chan lover
Hey.. The guards are really into their jobs LOL
Many thanks

Zmk

But is she capable enough to stay in the job...Her brother was chosen for a reason, that cant be replicated.

Thanks for the translation tho😀

Users who are viewing this thread