His Majesty Discovered I'm a Woman! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Damn those heart palpitations are still ongoing, even without the bandages! 🙃

Fl right now is still so so. 🤔
Maybe she looks too fragile and can break any moment.

I don't have any opinion on the ml yet.

Hmmm... I hope the character development will get more interesting soon.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh? After three chapters have we finally reached the very PREMISE of this manga?

Or is it time for "he didn't reconize me??" now?

Dex-chan lover
@BCS my money's on him not recognizing her, but he's also going incognito, so when she addresses him as one would to royalty, it gives him something to think about, at least.

Super specific, I know, but I've seen it enough times to recognize it before it happens lol.

God, am I the only one that finds the MC annoying? Maybe it's just me being tired of seeing MC that don't even deserve the right to be background characters with all that "aww, I'm so clumsy and not that smart but my heart is in the right place, also most males can't seem to just leave me alone" 😑

I am kind of annoyed by this female lead... if you're so effing worried about being discovered, how about you stop acting so girly. And for god's sake, you can't even bring a cup of tea to Claude without spilling???

Imagine just starting an intern at some company and your boss helps you out (as he/she should), and then you fall in love cause of that lmao

I don't want to drop this story, the setting is pretty good and so the characters exept the mc and this exactly is the problem
If she would be some lonely maiden which grow up surrounded by servants and now need to act like one, her behavor would may be understandable but this isn't the case.
Please, I don't need another female lead with only flowers in her head T-T

Users who are viewing this thread