His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 1

umm oohhm so it's an old lady this time hmm can't judge yet need more

Lolol. Although it's the usual isekai trope, the 70 yr old verbal abuser past life got me interested. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

Please, we can't even get 20-smt years old to act their age in this trope. I heavily doubt this granny is going to retain any other qualities that come with being this old aside from cussing. That's literally going to be the premise. Much wow.

That being said, we do need more chapters before making a final verdict.
Regardless, thank you very much for the translation. ✨

other isekais:
-i was a student
-i was a college student
-i was a writer
-i was OL/salaryman
-etc

" A Night With The Emperor": i was an 70yo verbal abuser

Im pleasantly surprised. Usually the ex is established very well to be horrible from the start. Her ex just broke it off and moved on. He did get married a week after so I can't tell if that means he was seeing someone else too

Edit: Nevermind. Its the same thing.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I can't really blame the ex in this situation.
Also, I can't believe the chick's reaction to her friend getting raped is "so is he hotter than your ex hehe" like bitch wtf?

@StanHmms Yeah it seemed interesting because she's a 70-something year old woman which is unique for an isekai, but I feel like she's just going to end up being the usual protagonist. I guess we'll see. I hope her age actually differentiates her from the other MCs.

@LingLing40hrs1 Yeah, typical romance manhwa intro. Fuck this shit

Aggregator gang
Noice
not a typical mc where she was either a young girl/man who just died randomly

dont tell me that guy took advantage of a drunk women...and wtf the old lady reincarnation lol

Users who are viewing this thread