His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 7

@Kawaiioneesan AHAHA lmaoooo it's childe and zhongli from genshin impact 😂. the art is on twitter: Qing11502143 is the user and they have a lotta other reallyy nice fanartt

Group Leader
...this is why I hate when this genre focuses on the actual politics of a monarchy. Marquis casually drops "we need to genocide these uppity commoners," right in their faces. Emperor mildly annoyed by it all. Policy is vague because the writer doesn't actually care about fantasy politics.

y'all what if he wanted to see her and she was in the bath!! this seems creepy 😬

... that's some high quality stalking skills.... i guess...

Thank you very much for the translation :))

Lmaooo she’s running away, that’s how you deal with problems ❤️ Thank you for translating ❤️

Double-page supporter
IM SRY SIR I BELIEVE THATS A HUGE INVASION OF PRIVACY WHAT IF SHE HAD BEEN BATHING 😵

Yes way!!! 😭😂😂😂😂
Maaaannn, what a stalker though.
Anyway, at least we won't waste time searching for her lolol, the way she just tries to run away though lolol, but she's right i mean she doesn't know him....still she could try learning more about him then deciding before just running away, but...ugh idk!!
Thank you for the scans everyone~!!!

HE'S SUCH A STALKER 😂😂😂. What if she was bathing...? Or changing clothes....? Or do something improper....? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread