His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 9

Aside from the collective relief we readers feel knowing that it wasn’t rape; that he didn’t take advantage of her being drunk.

But....

WTH is this shameless and cheap hoe!!!!

The way we all took a breather with this chapter cause he ain’t an abusive rapist asshole 🥳 and now there’s no shame in reading this

Well... That's his fault, because he sleeped beside Pepe. Naked.

It's obvious, that this blackhaired one is his soon to be ex-misstress. And all of you, who said : cheater. You can't expect him to be living like a monk, right? He's an emperor. Of course he has a possible harem. And there are just some days after he fell for Pepe.

Of course I can understand the reaction, to instantly hate her, even if she just appeared in his room. But try too understand her too, if she really is his mistress. How would you feel, if you give all for the men which you love and then a women appeared, they fall in love which each other and you would be cast aside? I know that, would my bf pull such a stand, I would turn into a monster.

Long talk short, just let's wait for the coming chapters and look, what's going to happen ;)

i'm sorry, but why are people immediately calling her a thot and a bitch. She was literally just introduced. We need more information on what their relationship is and how things got this way.

Fed-Kun's army
For people who wanna continue reading, this has been published in English on WEBTOON. It is free to read and it has been completed. As of today it you can read the whole thing but as of May 25, 2023 they’re going to change it to a daily free comic. There is 103 chapters. Happy reading.

Users who are viewing this thread