His Majesty's Proposal

Hahaha! Nice to see someone who reincarnated to another world who was once a 78-yr old potty-mouthed old Korean woman. 🤣🤣 Kinda getting sick of the same old young girl/woman reincarnator/transmigrator. Would be interesting if there's a hint of "ooh these young'ns!" or the good ol' "back in my day!" Maybe even a "Only 1940s kids will know/understand" 😂😂

Anyway, thank you for picking this up! Can't wait to read more

it's a good twist with the old lady but will these authors stop with the one-night stands under the influence of alcohol and without consent? Under the law, this will be rape.

Old hag as MC is hilarious 😂 I hope it won’t be limited to swearing only and we’ll see all her habits from a long life through different decades in Korea.

Lmao!!! Its about time that an old lady get isekai-d. Thanks for the trans! Im gonna wait for this to be updated ❤️

Very Chinese manhua-like, some of the "typical" plots are the same as Chinese manhuas but instead of the CEOs, it's an emperor. I guess I'll wait and see how this story will develop and go on...

it's suuuper cliche, but i'm hoping that we'll get to see her inner old lady more, that'd be hilarious

So I've read a couple of these which start by sleeping with the ML on accident... Most of them I don't get past the second chapter, but I'm hooked. I find the FL and her brother to be hilarious and despite the clichés this feels different. For now I'm hooked. We'll see what the rest brings, lol.

There’s a lot of manhwas with the same plot where they have a one night stand with the male lead.

don't get me wrong but this is hilarious btw her friend the red hair omg she is so pretty 💓 and the fact she like the brother it's so cute.
the fl is funny I like this time we have an old grama compared to the classic 18 year old getting a second life.
and the ML I can't he is like im gonna win the heart slowly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then I'm gonna propose

Man that was...weird hhhhh
Anyway, her brother is nice, and her friend interesting, I kinda want to see their own story lolol

I really hope that they were both just sleeping that night. I'm enjoying this so far but if he did something to her while she was passed out drunk I'm out.

The premise was what initially drew me in however, execution and pacing of the story was lacking after reading 5 chapters.
The female lead is suppose to be a granny on the inside but the only impact to the story is that she swears a lot, empathizes with old ppl and has insecurities of being unlikeable. It doesnt read much different from any other reincarnated main character who died in their 20s-30s. Even so, the story doesnt really spend any time reflecting on her past life or processing her situation so she even more comes off as a generic character.
The story quickly jumps into petty social drama which so far, consists of face slapping, and public humiliation. In terms of showing the female lead's character through this drama, she is reckless, talks a good game but needs to be saved by her white knight in the end.
The romance aspect is just hinted at so that you keep reading more but... the characters themselves arent that compelling and their interaction with each other is so limited so far...
The one night stand also happens because the female lead was drunk.... nononono
I do love the familial relationship shown between the female lead and the bratty brother.

Users who are viewing this thread