Hishakai Shindo

And here lies my parting comment, have a nice day/night/dawn/dusk, all mangadex readers!~

Power Uploader
I just searched this one haha. ? Lucky~! ? Thanks for the uploads and the scanning. ?

This is one of those manga that excels beautiful plot, characterization and art in the best way possible! When I just finished it I knew this is one of my best BL manga ever which I'm not ashamed to read on public! What's more this is like the author's debut piece or something? Thank you so much for the scanlation it's so pretty and do the original ones justice?

<3 thank you for your hard work with scanlating and everything! This was a beautiful read~

I swear I'm not always like this but oh my god... these boys got me squealing over how cute they are ;-;; And gosh! This manga is just toooo good! I recently read a more recent manga from this author and man are they good at writing great plots and making me invested within the very first page. I love how their love spanned over time and grew within that time too. It's just like... sooo wholesome ;;; I'm so glad I got to read this :)

I'd like to read this one but I'm just getting image errors... It seems like everyone else can see it though? Is anyone else getting these errors too?

honestly one of the best BLs i've read in a while. the story was so immersive, and the art/translation was great as well. fluff is good n all but i really love these more poignant stories. as someone else mentioned, the only thing i didn't really like was
the first NSFW scene (with the bondage and what not), felt kind of cheap and tropey in comparison to how the rest of the story evolved.

great manga, I really like how realistic the sex scenes are, that they're practicing safer sex and that penetration isn't necessary for sex to be called sex :)

What a great story line, beautiful art and full of fluffiness my heart can't take it 💕

Thanks for translating

It’s not like it all bright n positive through out the whole story, but it brings such a calming vibe

Users who are viewing this thread