Hisokana Hana Emi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Interesting turn of events, I wonder if that's something permanent or just for that day... Sharing a Room I mean.

I hope that's the end of those fuckers outside.

Dex-chan lover
@RozuArison Emi is thought of as the slut of her grade do to some rumors that popped up because she looks like she is of mixed lineage because of this she only has two friends both guys that she's known for a while but unfortunately only serve to reinforce in some of her classmates minds that the rumors are correct. Yui is one of the elite students of her grade and it seems the teachers use her as an unofficial morals committee officer she encounters Emi and tries to talk to her earlier and it doesn't go well. Later for reasons that haven't been explained yet only in that she was bored because her male friends were busy at the time Emi leaves the campus grounds after curfew in what may have been an attempt to kill time. Yui later finds her in the park and she claims she was sent by the teachers/dorm heads to find Emi and bring her back to the dorms. They talk for a bit and Yui tries to leave telling Emi if she returns to the dorms soon Yui will make sure she doesn't get in trouble with the dorm heads. Emi doesn't fully trust her and that's when the dudes see Yui and approach her in what they believe will be a pro gamer move.
Thank you for the chapter this is a great series and I truly look forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
Just what country is this supposed to be? Also since when did Japan had curfews?

Group Leader
@Robot_Ditto Hello! Yes, chapters 0,1 and 6 are all translated from the Korean version of this manga that was also published by Comico Corp.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, so far this is pretty typical for a yuri manga set in school. It's pretty over dramatic instead of more of a comedic slant though.

Dex-chan lover
What? I got confused here on this chapter. Was it the translation or did i miss anything?

@Shamare14 yay another yuri thanks for TLing!
Hmmm it's still at its early chaps guys so ofc it won't make much sense. Altho i think i actually get it more or less

Dex-chan lover
wQfiPWl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread