Hisokana Hana Emi

Dex-chan lover
@Donirexian I think you not fully understand :) They're not into guys at all. Author have a good art, but hardly understandable. not sure if I understand it right too xD anyway it's great and I rate it 10/10 , cuz it's unique.

Uhhh... Idk if anyone else has noticed this but the public status read completed and the story hasn't so...???
Idk, I want it to continue tho...

Will this really end in 22 chapters? With how slow it has been progressing, will we even see a relationship start? T_T

Fed-Kun's army
I would say that this was probably made by someone who is incredibly skilled at art but terrible at storywriting. I can't follow the story at all, I really don't think this deserves as many tens as it did

Dex-chan lover
Duplication with wrong nationalization of https://mangadex.org/title/44318/

The art is really good but there's only like 9 chapters left and basically nothing has happened so I really wonder how this will play out

Supporter
I couldn't follow it and stopped reading. It's like there are character changes from one page to the next with no reason.

Another story that just ends without a resolution. Ugh. Please give us an ending that’s more clear.

Users who are viewing this thread