Hissatsu! Pai-pai Talk - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.6 - Ema-chan's Daily Life

Fed-Kun's army
@Daxar i'd if it was released in my country unfortunately its not and i dont know if there is a site that deliver in europe or anything, maybe amazon ? idk

Fed-Kun's army
A manga truly made for intellectual like myself.
10/10 would read it again.

Dex-chan lover
really enjoyed this series

though would love to have more about the daughter

Dex-chan lover
@Yeng22 that's just how they are, my dude. Some people are naturally super social, others are naturally selfish people. In this case, momma's boonbs just like being perverted, with almost no one to call them out on it.

Dex-chan lover
@Daxar https://sevenseasentertainment.com/books/saki-the-succubus-hungers-tonight-vol-1/

on a tangent: idk why the hell Seven seas has zero SEO on their website. it never ever pops up when I try to search for manga I know they have, even if I specifiy "[manga name' Seven seas". No wonder people can't find out what's liscenced.

tangent #2: real shame it has to be 3-4 months between volume releases. Really wish we had some official form of english support that could do the weekly/bi-weekly releases most of Japan is used to . I don't care if it needs a year in preparation as long as the schedule is consistent.

Double-page supporter
Okay why did this one ended here? Can someone explain this to me?

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Hachi015 because contrary to popular belief, you don't always gotta drag out a series for 100s of chapters until it dies in a pool of its own wasted potential.

Well, I guess we can add Komako to the growing list of attractive moms in manga and anime.

This chapter is a prequel to Maria no Yume ni Mukatte Daiippo | Maria's First Step, another author's work.

Users who are viewing this thread