Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Quite some untranslated part and missing bubble and Lulua still try to get close to Yuki, oh well right now just waiting game until
14 and 15 bride to come and shitty goddess block his escape attempt of different "species" or "i am someone from different world" excuse
Edit:miss countend its should be 13rd and 14rd bride not 15rd

Dex-chan lover
@MavB_Ver ah yeah i miss counted it 😅 selaria deriu and lulua add 9 slave so next is 13 and 14 member

Page 2 is translated on the scan group's website, so I don't think the scanlation group's responsible for that so much as the uploader might be.

Fed-Kun's army
Although the friend function doesn't bring any real benefits, here is my id: 957102759

Power Uploader
@ElTipejoLoco
Don't jump to conclusions. I uploaded it the way LH initially released it, w/the untranslated page. They fixed it later.

@Sonic
I'm not sure why you sound offended. If uploaders can not also fix their chapters later, that sounds like an issue with MangaDex's implementation- not with the individual uploader.

Wasn't there a scan group or two out there that deliberately made a first release include several pages edited to be illegible to catch aggregator sites that didn't (and technically don't) update their first capture of a scanlation? I would've thought people would already be the sort to hesitate uploading without making sure every page is at least readable in the target language and/or watermark free.

Power Uploader
@ElTipejoLoco
I'm not offended. I'm just saying don't jump to the conclusion or imply that I replaced it w/an untranslated page, because there's no logical reason for me to do that. LH always releases chapters w/ problems that they later fix . And yes, uploaders can fix chapters. It's already been fixed.

@Sonic
I didn't mean to imply you sabotaged a scan group's work, but I do feel it should be on the individual uploader to check what they're about to submit (even on days that aren't like April Fool's), especially if they're for scan groups that are well known to have errors with their initial publishing (or the cases I'm thinking of where they completely render several pages illegible to fight back against more automated aggregator sites).

But I learned my lesson: I'll just not post on this site if I spot the correct or more current translation on a scanlator's own site from now on to avoid uploaders feeling even remotely implicated.

Edit: I didn't say you edited, removed, or added pages anywhere. And there's no rule clearly stating "uploaders should avoid submitting releases with untranslated pages" the same way it does for obtrusive watermarks. So I'm not sure why you continue acting like I hit the report button on the chapter or on your profile, which would've been the correct thing to do to report an uploader breaking the rules.

Please stop mentioning me.

Power Uploader
@ElTipejoLoco
Rule 3.2.4 Otherwise, if you are not part of the scanlation group, do not alter the release you are uploading by any means such as removing, editing, or adding pages.
I uploaded the chapter unedited as stated by the rules. If you have issue with this, you can talk to the mods.

Edit: A chapter w/an untranslated page is more common than you think & there was no reason for me not to upload it. You're the one who first suggested I sabotaged the group's release & I'm allowed to correct a wrong accusation. You can point out chapter problems normally, like other users, instead of adding your dumb theories. You've been proven wrong yet still won't let it go. You seem to imply like reporting is a big deal, but you're free to report for v2 reuploads. That's what most users do & I won't get in trouble for it like you seem to think.

Please stop mentioning me.

Dex-chan lover
@FreyaAstraea i know there a game since there side story about the game in WN, kinda hilarious how the wife forced yuki to roll their chara because deriu comment
But this first time i hear its +18 one, are you playing as yuki or what ? Since i kinda have strange feeling if the supposed MC in game not yuki and the H is with the wife

Fed-Kun's army
@Fuew12 you will be playing as a dungeon master, though story-wide it's Yuki. The H-scenes mostly revolve around Yuki too, there're some special cases though
like Kovil/Kiyu, Lily/Raie, Alfin/Steve and the two from gaiden story Tanaka-san, the ones from collaboration stories and so on

Users who are viewing this thread