Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Ch. 20

Will this series continue this absolute nonsense? can anyone let me know so that I can just drop it now?

Fed-Kun's army
So genocide because of insults... blantness and meh continue to be my parthners.

Dex-chan lover
Both sides of this conflict are utterly indefensible. The enemy is fighting for completely political reasons and essentially want to murder somebody who gets in the way of their schemes, and the MC's harem are busy killing people because the enemy happened to say mean words during a parley. This is grounds for all out war against the MC and his harem by any other country in this world, it's just wanton murder. Add to that the art is horrendously bad and the plot is complete nonsense, and I'm just dropping this. I refuse to continue subjecting myself to this total garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@mangaaddict if it follows the novel from here on out exactly it's a trainwreck of stupid. I will say it's a very entertaining train wreck as the writing slowly dips into so bad it's good but it's nothing noteworthy until it gets that bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@mangaaddict well, making things develop in a nonsense way is the intention of the author from the begining, though I can't stand these battles (the new artist made it worse) and this arc as a whole.

@AnonymousWeeaboo you forgot that mc himself killed bunches in the previous dungeon invasion. If they are not dead, they will be kept prisoners until death to earn more DPs for mc and his harem for a luxurious life in the dungeon, at least for now.

Dex-chan lover
Someone correct if I'm wrong but isn't it normal to find small children "cute"?

Well, this was stupid.
In a world were people can see levels and should have an understanding of what it means that they still tried to fight with soldiers that didn't go over lvl 50 was pretty idiotic. That the people thinking highly of themselves were not even lvl 100 was worse and made me question how humans are even alive in that kind of world.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo
It's amazing you stayed for so long. This story has gone to shit on chapter 3, I'm just still reading to see the train wreck.
Also they are children, it is not really a surprise they would do something stupid out of emotion.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Fair enough, but honestly I just don't remember chapter 3. I have no recollection of this entire manga, probably because it was on hiatus for so damn long.

Sure, they're children, but that just makes them more dangerous and gives other powers in this world a bigger reason to try to kill everybody associated with this MC. If they can't control themselves and follow orders, they shouldn't be on the battlefield.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan no, they can't see levels, ones with appraisal skills are very rare. If they had ones on hand, they should have freaked out already. They are stupid for not gathering enough information before the war, just charging in like total morons. This is one of the things I hate about this series, the villains are just... lame.

Perhaps, the way it was drawn makes me confused how the plot supposed to be...

Fed-Kun's army
i think the way it's drawn has much to do with it.... there really is no flow between panels, its like going from one to the direct next one is a completely different scene.

@mukiex
Can't do anything about that I guess.

@XionSteel
Agreed. The way it was put as if... How do I put this, kind of mixed all together? Yet scattered around?

Dex-chan lover
I miss the 2 crying heavenly kings. I wonder if we'll ever see them again.
oE2BQKJ.png

Fed-Kun's army
@mukiex
One is very much mob character, the other is an important staff later.
Here is the pic of farmer the mob character:
D8NzdxBV4AApZcH.png

@mukiex I had to go back to Chapter 1 too.

That said, for a fluffy harem manga, it sure has its gory bits!

Yeah, it's ridiculous, but frankly, I don't need a whole lot of serious right now, but one thing cracked me up.

At the end, Arshtel is asking if anyone is against negotiating with the dungeon, but all my mind could see was Ice Cube in "Boys 'N the Hood", where he lifts up his shirt to reveal the semiauto pistol tucked into his jeans, asking everyone if there's a problem!! :D :D 😀

Users who are viewing this thread