Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Ah, someone finally said it. You dropped this? Good.
You saying that you're dropping this? Cricket chirping.

Dex-chan lover
The série is bad ? The LN is good and this is average(isekai average). I can show you 1000manga shittier than this one

Wait! But I need to tell you all that I'm Dropping This!
I literally will explode if I don't tell you that I'm Dropping This!
Oh god! No! It's happening! I have to tell the world right now that I'm Dropping This!
No! Oh god, no! Oh god, please! AAAAAAAAHhijknn k f

Dex-chan lover
i kinda enjoy both the novel and the manga thought :v
and this series is average compared to other stuff i read to spent time for my favourite to come out

Fed-Kun's army
it was dropped? no wonder I literally have no clue what is happening since my fly brain can not remember things beyond a day.

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I like the series, it's a little bit below the standard for the novel, and hits the lowest score in my reading list on MD (not followed series of course are excluded and may be worse). So yeah, it's bad enough.

Dex-chan lover
is this really the same series? Can't remember anything from the previous chapters lmao

The artist who makes this manga... Seems to be still unable to do 'a change of pov'. I am disappointed.

What is this bizarre corporate dungeon economy where refugees live in dungeons and adventurers complain to the dungeon master(s) about the difficulty level?

Couldn't they put all this effort into jobs that are useful to society instead of this weird sport? I don't understand why any of this exists.

And then heroic slave rape out of nowhere. But it's okay, she loves him. What a great guy.

Dex-chan lover
@KapowIt was explained in the early chapters, dungeons are an existence necessary to the flow of Magic or it will become unbalanced and disasters will occur. Our MC tried to make more than just a mere Monster den and this is the result.
I agree on rapey Hero here though, that was wholly unnecessary.

Fed-Kun's army
@rious I made the gif, the meterials are from the game.

@SilverSeagleLive Pretty sure that dungeon of MC is just a joke dungeon and not available to the public. I bet the monsters in there are from his troops, have more intelligence than the normal monsters and get (modern) military traing too.

@MavB_Ver I had completely forgotten about this one, thanks for bringing it back! Like you said, can't be called "quality" but it's interesting enough.

Users who are viewing this thread