Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, im so confused, and the pacings as bad as most chinese mangas...
But hey, good job on translating, you tried your best.

Aggregator gang
Honestly I have no idea how the dungeons work in that world. Normally they’re a dangerous place you risk your life for reward, here it seems more like going to a carnival and being rewarded for winning a game.
I strongly doubt anyone gets torn to pieces by the monsters/traps as otherwise they’d just blame the dungeon master running the place.

Aside from harem construction there doesn’t seem to be much else going on.

Everyone confused by the pacing, remember that when Yuki introduced democracy earlier in the story, he said he had already failed 9 times. That’s a whole lot of missed context.

The story is just for the author to pair different types of girls with the MC, don’t get it twisted folks.

Fed-Kun's army
@Add1152000
Dungeons are supposed to be dangerous places, until mc decided to make his a place for people to dwell in. Remember at first, potentially hundreds of soldiers died while struggling charging into his dungeon. As for the mini ones, they were designed as training places, with difficulties decreased I assume.

@SilverSeagleLive
The last gifs will help you with that. But it is incomplete at the moment.

MD@Home
Please don't ever put the line-breaking hyphen in the next line. It is never ok. The only time it's ok to put a hyphen at the start of a line is when it's not in a line break but a bulleted-list item.
This cancer is all over mangadex and needs to die.

Fed-Kun's army
@baconcat
I only put it in the next line if they are not line breakings. Something like -sama, or -san. For bulleted-list, there should be a space in between.

Dex-chan lover
At the rate he's going, he's going to end up with a Chinese Emperor size harem...

Fed-Kun's army
The king is basically saying "It's too much of a pain to deal with just toss them in the dungeon". Lol

Dex-chan lover
Man I just can't get over the art they used for the king like damn have they never seen an old man with a beard before?

Dex-chan lover
Poor Yuki, hey at least you got +1 for harem and thanks for listening to my problem of previous chapter

If compared to the former chapters, this one has a bit of improvement... a BIT, yes. But things still escalated rather quick.

Users who are viewing this thread