Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy is this bad. It has all of those cliches you come to expect of Male MC Japanese stories and especially isekai stories. There is obviously a harem of girls that are all gungho about screwing the MC they've barely know and the MC is the nice and righteous sort! Like honestly, I group of people kidnap a Princess while also tormenting her and then throw her in a dungeon full of goblins to get raped to death I'm assuming, And they just get a slap on the wrist and are instantly forgiven by everyone!

I couldn't even finish chapter 6, It got to the point that i'm skimming through the story and I just happen to see a panel where some little kid gets shot up with arrows and I laughed a fair amount its not good at all. The story also tries having these emotional moments that are more comedic then anything.

Dex-chan lover
I think this isekai only deserves to be described very lightly, and I'd say that it's guilty of info-dumping.
Way too much descriptions of things that happen, way too many planning, for events and people that nobody cares about. Or should I say, the author expected that *because* he kept vomiting mountains of text, we'd care about what happens. Nope. There's a limit to exposition.

I saw boobs on head in the cover picture and I thought it was regular Isekai shit. Don't let it tempt you, it's even worse. Turn away now.

Dex-chan lover
The art feel pretty average (Wouldn't please your eyes but also wouldn't kinda hurt your eyes).
The story feel rather abrupt, pretty interesting though.. for like the first 4 chapter at least.
The people in the parallel world is rather.. uneducated that something like a "strategy" is a baffling brand new concept to them.
And there's the harem.. oddly enough I feel like the harem kinda help in ruining the story.
The harem makes rather unnecessary drama (yeah sure I get it, it's fine I guess.. a bit cringy there but hey you do you) and frankly the member are a bit too many, that I can't really remember their individual name.
Heck.. I only remember 3 character names after reading this.. there's the main character "Yuki", then there's the princess "Elzu", and then the old tragic dude "Mob" (interesting name here, considering the other characters that name I don't remember feels more like mob than he is).

I'm a pretty casual reader, so I guess I can still read this just fine but that's it.. it's just "fine"

Forgot Hisshou Dungeon has a manga adaptation aside from the web browser/mobile game adaptation.

Regarding the game:
You can play it in DMM/Fanza(R-18 DMM website). Seriously though, the scenes in the R-18 ver. are quite good.

Fed-Kun's army
@Alicia quite meh to me, some of them are good enough but the art quality overall can't be compated to other top games. And dammit, I felt so raged when I failed my gacha event. How salty the gacha kind game is :<

I've read lots of harem. This by far one of the worse in term of story line and character development.

Aggregator gang
Save yourself the brain cells and don't bother reading this.
Cannot compute, am also lost. Not a complex plot or anything, just makes little sense.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the rating so low? Maybe because the plot is too complicated? I also didn't get it yet.

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123
because it's unpopular, and not that good
also, it's lhtranslation we are talking about

@Magnico no where sir, but I believe dmm released the restriction for Japanese long time ago so you probably get access to it from anywhere now

The pacing is really bad in this one, borderline terrible even, it sadly makes the character pretty shallow, I'll pass on this one, see ya mates around.

Okay my tastes are not really high regarding any isekai manga but god... this one is really lame save some time and don't read this

Users who are viewing this thread