Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Aite ni Awaseru Niyuu ga Nai

Fed-Kun's army
TIL this has a doujin now. And for some reason, it's done by the mangaka. Thirdly, It's HOT.

Dex-chan lover
the storytelling is bad
I don't even know when did the "first wife and second wife" things happened
They tried to scram so many information in single chapter, while undecided when to put politics and when to put relationship development
I checked the LN and the same thing also happened there

Did they change the artist on chapter 16? Feel way different and better proportion than previous chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
Huh?! Did the style change suddenly?

Well to be honest it kind of fits better now, the sudden change feels kind of strange.
The wifes just keep on increasing, we are nearing the Novel's translation progress it seems,
which means the next continent and the wifes getting pregnant also gets closer,
and on that note is his harem actually "legal" are his wifes "legal" I kinda forgot

Fed-Kun's army
@ReaVen_LEAD personally I feel that the previous artist's style fits the characters much more, but can't be helped it needs a change. Just glad the SDs are somewhat retained though.

Not even close lol, it would take at least 20 chapters or so to reach that point I assume, which mean 2 or more years if the manga can survive until then.

this is not good.
there is no continuity flow in the story telling:

think of it this way: ever had a bad phone connection, video download, or game lag...etc
where it just keeps glitching?

or have you ever had a moment where a random body part just spasms twitches for no reason, and your just like "what the hell?"
imagine writing a story when that happens and ONLY when that happens.

i never give out 1 ratings before
i guess this one popped my 1 cherry

PS: WHO THE FUCK IS RATING THS 10????
10 is MIGHTY ATOM(Astroboy)- AKIRA, GHOST IN THE SHELL, MACROSS, (most of) EVANGELION, Death Note, GANTZ(some versions) , GUNDAM,
Maybe Konosuba ( its at least a 9), are you really trying to put THIS in that class?? REALLY?

Double-page supporter
@Iwizesol when they manga is first uploaded here, it gets like 50 or so 10 ratings, to skew the 'value' of the manga, i think that is stupid and should be removed

The writing is atrocious. Even if you read it all, it feels as if it's missing at least 2 chapters of development in between each plot development.

Feels like a rough draft of a story.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangon

they give these shits curves? come on, a bad manga is a bad manga and should be acknowledged as such...

and what the fuck is with the rating being this divided regardless!?

@Iwizesol...

you are exactly like the ones that it gave it 10/10.

listing the mangas you think deserves 10/10 and at the same time giving this 1/10.
Ratingsite slike imdb are always..questionable but when it comes to manga/anime etc. the ratings are just bad and youre a very good example for it.

@vinky i notice your trying to insult me directly instead of commenting about how wonderful you think this manga is....
anyway...
1. I listed 8 out of hundreds of manga I've read that most fans would know, and even non-fans would have at least heard of .
I have NO intention of listing all the hundreds of manga's that are 10/10 because I don't want to do that , and no one would want to read that here, in this little post for a manga no one really remembers, I myself forgot this one till you tagged me about it. after this ill probably forget it again.

2. try this scientific experiment; get ten non-fans (but not anime haters) to watch some of those 8 and read the comics associated with them,
after that try to make them read this....I've done this many times myself (though not on mangadex yet) , and the results are more or less the same, the one that will read this will be like "WTF is this???, I guarantee it.

3. if not even Isekai manga fans like this ( as the comments below seem to show) why are you defending it?

4. 2nd experiment: all of the ones that I listed have fans and non-fans actively looking for them for more than 10 years in every case but 1;
if this is so good, come back in ten years if you even remember this.

lastly:
listing the mangas you think deserves 10/10 and at the same time giving this 1/10.
I gave my reasons for rating this as such,which IS why the ratings are there in the first place...
Its up to the reader whether they will listen to it or not.

Interesting.

If you want to get insulted,heres one:"How conceited are you that you think that this was an insult?"

1. I think you didnt got the point but well, I havent really explained anything. Its not even about if this manga is rememberable or not since there are way better mangas out there that no one will remember after X time. The point is that *your* opinion what deserves 10/10 isnt the same as for others as you could see on the mangas you rated..you even said you rated more than a hundred mangas 10/10.. wth? Thats exactly why I said you are like the ones that gave it 10/10.

2.LOL. are you really saying that works like that have ZERO reason to exist because there arent like the *best* you read? yeah,thats conceited and again proves what I said that this kind of behaviour how to rate mangas is beyond reason. Not everything is 10/10 or 1/10,theres arating between that,you know?

3. Im defending the rating itself and not the manga per se. And as If I cant defend it because others attack it. Is it right to do nothing because the most are hating something? listen to yourself, thats insane,even unethical reasoning.

4. And another hypothetical experiment where(surprisingly) you already know the answer to. This has nothing to do with being good or not. You want an experiment? Try to adventure other genres and even exit mangas and e.g. read books,tons of it. We will see how many great 10/10 of yours you will remember after 10years. But well, I guess you couldnt even tell me all of your 10/10 right now without looking at your list.

__

Yeah,exactly. rating are there for a reason in the first place and I questioned how they are generating on this site(not that I wouldnt know that sites like imdb are mostly bs rating aswell if you read the rating and their reasoning). "its up to the reader of they are listing to it nor not" is such a hypocritical answer. If you wouldnt want to influence the reader in the first place you wouldnt rate at all and to think that wouldnt influence the readers(why I even bothered in the first place since "everyone" gets influenced by the ratings) when hundreds of people voted and said its not so good like most others is delusional at the very least.

So yeah, Im spiteful of people who rate stuff mainly on the context of "yeah,didnt liked it,1/10. I liked it? 10/10."

Ever thought about that truely 1/10 mangas wouldnt be published in the first place and secondly not translated? the amount of truely bad mangas must be very slim but the amount of mangas that got rated 1/10 on this site is outrageous.

Double-page supporter
for the quarantined like me, don't read your dropped list in 1 day lol
these shut down your head to enjoy story will absolutely decimate your remaining brain cells

Double-page supporter
Holy shit I'm so confused and amused at the same time.

You're free to review this as bad writing but you really do not need to go as far as to insult it. Do remember that this is the author's first serialization; no one can write something perfect right off the bat. Respect the time and dedication the author and the artists spent on this. Many people give up their dreams because they read the reviews and comments of their works and you might be thinking that's a pussy move but not everyone has a strong mental, not everyone has perfect situations to make them keep going. I really feel sad for the toxicity of people, and while I do understand that yes this is the internet and anyone can write freely; sometimes you just need to think and try to see how what you're writing can affect people's lives.

This series isn't bad, it's just confusing, since it seems whole pages are missing in between the main events of the story.

The description has more of a coherent plot than the manga itself. It reads like a speedrun of everything I hate about this genre; we've noclipped past the main character's origin story and straight into a ten-loli slave harem.

What is it with dungeon management mangas and watching little girls pee?

Users who are viewing this thread