Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou - Aite ni Awaseru Niyuu ga Nai

This is kinda the definition of "Meh". It's not great. It's not awful. It's just bland.

It's the unflavored oatmeal of harem manga.

It's the "Cheerios in Water" of harem manga.

It's the dry white toast of harem manga.

Double-page supporter
Just dropped in to see peoples opinions on this, but these two thoughts put in contrast with each other in reference to the same manga/mangaka has me in tears.

Respect the time and dedication the author and the artists spent on this. Many people give up their dreams because they read the reviews and comments of their works

What is it with dungeon management mangas and watching little girls pee?

950 Web Chapters (Ongoing)
150 Side Chapters (Ongoing)
12 LN Volumes (Ongoing)

Wow... perhaps there we have why the pacing is so fast/weird in the manga..?

Fed-Kun's army
@Neltharn not related. The pacing is already weird in wn due to the author's bad writing but at least it is detailed enough so it's still comprehensible. The manga is not like that, published monthly or worse, skipping lots of details and more importantly focusing on the plot so much that it is utterly a wrong decision. I wish it could just have kept a more leisure pace for a mainly comedy series like this.

I can't say about the quality of the WN/LN, but this smells like an adaptation that goes horribly wrong. The art is mediocre (especially the action scenes) and the dialogues are all over the place, although it has some interesting approach to the tired OP cheat MC/harem themes.

its a yikes from me dawggg. It started of good, but then decended into my shitbucket with all the other shitty isekai manga. It introduced politics and assassinations and stuff its so hard to follow. Then there is the MC that has like 20 harem girls but doesnt do anything like man grow some balls holy so weak let the harem do everything or something

Fed-Kun's army
I can't stand the newer artist lol. Not because his art is bad (in fact, it's good, he just doesn't know what to do with chracters' poses and animation hence not suited for a manga) but the biggest problem is that mc Yuki is portrayed patheticly the same as a generic harem protagonist. MC's expressions are absolutely the worst, the older artist did a better job portraying him, as well as other chracters faithfully to the original novel.

So this is another dropped by LHTranslations so i hope someone new will take this one up.

Too many characters to keep track of (many of which look quite similar) and sexed up harem includes the lolis. Very forgettable plot where I can barely remember a thing after a hiatus, confusingly over-detailed, politics and messy story. Too much scheming and trickery, it's hard to follow. Can't remember anybody's names. I can't remember what's the true story and what is the fabricated story that they use. It's hard to keep track of the story when there are multiple versions of it. If I'm even remembering correctly that is.

Two chapters in and I have no idea what is going on, does the plot ever become coherent?

Should of just kept them as slaves would of saved a whole lotta time and headache but oh no not captain save a hoe!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Cisco55987

he's gonna banish the slave system off that world. It just doesn't fit with a Japanese man reeking with modern ideology, obviously *shrug*

Idk why, but for a "Comedy" Genre, I didn't find anything funny at all -_- . And For some other reasons, I didn't like this comic :(

Fed-Kun's army
Ye this is really bad it seams the author tried to make an isekai because everyone else was doing it and the result is this garbage

myyyy, this manga is so not interesting as I thought. the first two girls introduced were pretty pathetic and their personalities suck.

Users who are viewing this thread