Historie - Ch. 112 - Cardia (Heart) (1)

At this point I don't know which one will end sooner: this or Hunter x Hunter. Anyway, thanks for the translation!

I just looked up the history for this event and omg I hope the author put the rest in the next chapter

finally was waiting for this the moment they introduced him please make the rest of thise play out like history im with tailor on this

Double-page supporter
This gets the ball rolling big time. RIP second most famous Macedonian ruler

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter, where's the rest of the king's security detail when you need it ?

Miv

Aggregator gang
@yutshu i dont know great might be a reach i kind of dont like how he killed the king

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author just wants to get over this part of the story already.

Dex-chan lover
Come one Philip was kind of an asshole even to his own left hand it is time we move on.

NTRing Eumenes and then making him raise his children was a dick move. Granted he probably believes Eumenes is an eunuch and that he is doing him a favor by giving him the opportunity to play make believe dad with the women he liked, as in this way dickless Eumenes would be able to get kids and be near his woman, but Eumenes was not an eunuch.

Its time for Alexander to enter the center stage!

If the author sticks with historical accuracy then some real shit's about to go down soon.

@Miv Philip wasn't killed by alexander lmao, it was his doppelganger. I mean without Philip being dead Alex probably wouldn't be as ambitious to our IRL alexander the great

Users who are viewing this thread