Historie - Ch. 114 - Cardia (Heart) (3)

Double-page supporter
wasn't Pausanias supposed to run away, but be captured before he could reach the horses his accomplices had waiting nearby ?

Double-page supporter
I'd like to imagine characters in this series have the same strength scaling as Characters in Kingdom. They're from around the same time period so it would make sense lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Now, is just Alexander that it's "abnormal" in some special moments.

Dammit Iwaaki, I hope that you're taking so much time to release chapters because you're hard at work planning ahead.

Dex-chan lover
That was badass as fuck, it almost made me forget how short the chapter was, ok back to waiting.

So, he realized that his role was to clear the way for Alexander by killing his father?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna go crazy here and say that a clean cut like that with a short sword is ... improbable

Dex-chan lover
so instead of him running away, tripping and then being killed by the guards who were ordered to arrest him leading to suspicion of them working with him and silencing him they instead just have alexander cut him down. kinda disappointed, i prefer the ancient mystery but i guess now that in story we know he was ordered to kill Philip by the queen i guess it wouldn't be much of a mystery

Users who are viewing this thread