History search

Is it possible to add search bar inside reading history? So recently I just learned that some manga have all of its chapters removed and replaced by official sources (mangaplus, viz, etc) which usually only have the first and last 3 chapters. I just want to know a way to see which chapter i've read last time.

Upvote 0
Contributor
So recently I just learned that some manga have all of its chapters removed and replaced by official sources (mangaplus, viz, etc) which usually only have the first and last 3 chapters.
If chapters were removed they were removed by the groups that did the translations.
Site rule 1.3
Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded regardless of the existence of official translations

I just want to know a way to see which chapter i've read last time.
Iirc your read history is kept in localstrage and only the chapter ids are stored*. If the chapter was removed then there is no way to search for it even with the ID. Your best bet would be to try Internet archive and hope there is a snapshot that has the chapter you are looking for.

* I Need to fact check that later

Iirc your read history is kept in localstrage and only the chapter ids are stored*. If the chapter was removed then there is no way to search for it even with the ID. Your best bet would be to try Internet archive and hope there is a snapshot that has the chapter you are looking for.

* I Need to fact check that later
Alright i'll do just that then, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread