Hitman - Vol. 9 Ch. 78 - Vocal Coach

😂🤣🤣🤣The first loser of Fuuka 🤣🤣

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!

Dex-chan lover
"Your dad is a truck driver?" - "Ah, yes"
THIS IS SEO POLICE, STOP RIGHT THERE! HAND IN THE AIR! PUT THE TRUCK DRIVER PLOT ON THE GROUND AND SLOWLY PASS IT TO THE OFFICER TO DISPOSE OF THAT!

Haruna coming through with the hookup, ya love to see it. The fact that Kenzaki gets this lucky is getting a little much though but what the hell, i'm having fun reading it regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Lol yah this manga is fun anyways, it doesn't have to be super serious

did Kenzaki ever find out that the story Takanashi is doing is about Haruka Akitsuki older sister Made a mistake

Aggregator gang
I- i fucking love all the crossovers. Every single bit of it, I love it all.

Dex-chan lover
@wbrown could you remind me did Haruka Akitsuki appeared in Hitoman and if she did - in what chapter(s)? im not familiar with whole Seo-universe, Fuuka and Hitoman is the only two i read, so its hard for me to navigate in all his characters (especially by names)

Wait... that was a huge jump... How did Fuuka's sister become the lead vocalist of the Hedgehogs? Was there a manga after Fuuka that I missed? o_O

Dex-chan lover
@cache_bag she isnt Fuuka's sister, its MC's childhood friend and Rabbitz ex-vocalist
https://fuukaakitsuki.fandom.com/wiki/Koyuki_Hinashi
Fuuka's sister is Haruka Akitsuki, as it was mentioned in comments below

Double-page supporter
Ok as a spanish speaker that candy "Mamador" got me laughing so hard LMAO

I mean.... Yeah it is a little bit of a stretch that The Hedgehogs are helping out, but it did state at the start Kenzaki had some amazing luck

Dex-chan lover
At least from where I'm from a "Mamador" is also a person that is annoying. "Eres bien mamador" = You are such a nuisance. "Como mamas" = How annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread