Hitman

Seo is pretty hit or miss when it comes to his stories and honestly right now this feels more like a miss. I'm still withholding judgment to see if it gets better but the office environment seems a little fantastical to say the least. It's honestly a typical shounen manga masquerading as a mangaka/editor story. The plot is probably all going to be about overcoming the odds and becoming the best. It's irritating because the hardass senior editor was correct about his assessment of the story, but because of plot the MC will end up becoming the exception to all those rules.

So the endgirl is long-haired this time ? Glad to see Seo hasn't changed his patterns.

Double-page supporter
@s13one80

Minazuki: I'm going to make another tragedy laden manga using time travel

Seo: hold my beer

EKYM54a_d.jpg

Let's flashback for a moment, first it is about two boys who want to become a mangaka and full of youthful spirit, Rin who has psychic power, and not so long ago about a loser boy trying to get into mangaka school, and now focus behind the scenes as an editor? What a coincidence, Seo follows trends.

Hit or miss? Nah, I dunno. He always likes to add something out of the ordinary, strange, but surprisingly got (huge) popularity.
This can be good at first, up and down later.

Contributor
Maybe its the math nerd in me but that final page gave me harder shounen feels than most new powerups in typical shounens. Just seeing that 217.000.000 number just to shit all over all the other guys lol

I clicked on this because it had a pretty cover.
Then I realized this is by Seo Kouji.
...going in with a bit of precaution. *sigh*

In all honesty, some of his works aren't bad, but they're all really similar. A male protag meets a beauty, wants to be with her, has to overcome something that is in his way, etc etc. And after reading Fuuka... BLEH. Not a fan, personally.

welp, time to give this a try.

Contributor
Many people in here has deep trauma with Seo ??
Maybe when Female Mc Submit her manuscript, she gotten hit by truck ?

Double-page supporter
@CoolOtamegane

oh boy you just jinx this manga ?

@EzioAs

minazuki as sora no otoshimono mangaka

his previous and after work despite being derpy is full of tragedy, and the current one, Plunderer also full of tragedy.

as for Seo, he basically jump start the truck kun meme

Users who are viewing this thread