Hitman

Aggregator gang
Oh boy...
Not again.
Btw, what about half & half?
Is it abandoned by seo or by translator?

Dex-chan lover
You know, I kind of interested with the title and cover.
But, the moment I knew it's created by Seo Kouji, it reminds me of that damn Fuuka incident.

So, I'm a bit worry.
He tends to add many unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if something were to happen it won't be death in the case of this manga but something like a sickness or a disease....

Aggregator gang
so who's gonna be chosen by the great Truck-kun? your bets!

Looking at the poster: is her index finger broken? That is clearly an unnatural angle.

Nice to see Shiori from KNIM again. I like how all of Seo's stories are in the same universe and you always see characters from past works show up occasionally.

This manga is no longer being updated here, you'll have to read new chapters somewhere else.

Up to ch. 12
Their journey went too smoothly. Bakuman still better in the matter of progress. Bakuman has shounen vibes, fired you up but realistic. There are up and down, rise and fall.

I gotta admit that this is becomes weird when Tsubasa's dad is actually a famous author, something happened between them. Adding an unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
That’s a misleading title. Unless Seo is a hitman since he kills all these characters

the thing about seo kouji, he prioritize the drama over progression, even if this is manga about mangaka, i bet it will eventually overrun with a whole load of unecessary drama.

Users who are viewing this thread