Hitogirai Koushaku wa Wakaki Niizuma ni Koi wo Suru - Ch. 5

"I didn't love u bcz ur were child"

Lmaooo he's srsly labeled as lolicon hahagagagag

Aggregator gang
Well that was a bit hard to swallow. It had moments but just too damn near pedophilia and incest to be properly funny

This last chapter was just horrible. That is one disgusting pedophile. Don't care about his age, it was clear she was just too young to be kissed. There should have been harsher tags in this story in case it triggered anyone. I'm angry I even read it. I thought they were making fun of him, not that he was actually a pedophile.

Supporter
Probably should have concentrated more on the smut because the story is just dumb? At least to me anyway

not a single decent charackter in this manga from the obssessive tantrum throwing princess that sees her "friends" suffering as an acceptable price
to the shitty prince or the craddle robbing royal uncle ( kissing her may or may not be considered pedophile because he waited for her to grow up after that but its still being a criminal pervert)

edit: pedophile doubles as both a crime and a psychological disorder...
by our modern standards he pretty much committed the crime (stealing a kiss is at least not a capital case) but doesnt have the disorder because he waited for her to grow up

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 I don't like any of these characters either, but regarding the uncle's childhood kissing, aren't they both minors. I don't think he was 18 by the time he met her, which could make her a pedophile too by kissing him right?

@hon3yhon3y , OK, that's definitely gross, given her age. :-/

---

Regarding the pedophile thingie.. boys around 14 start to have these needs and thoughts. So minor or not, 5 years old kid is really just a kid. But I guess the author did this because otherwise they would not be able to use the "fairy queen" plot. Anyway... let's move on something else

was hoping the 1st kiss was accidental. also could have done without that entire childhood scene, definitely disturbing 😅

@ponta666
well the pedophile crime as well as statutory-rape comes from a missmatch in legal capacity between the parties involved
and according to law theory there are several stages in which a human being matures to full legal capacity
generaly its below 7, 7-14 and 14+, 16+ and 18+ (depending on country 20+)
and while that should be self explanatory it always counts against the party in the higher stage

so no 6year olds cant be pedophiles unless they have the consciousness of a 15+ year old

for instance a relationship between a 18 year old and a 16 year old can be considered illegal and result in being charged with statutory rape depending on the country and possibly even depending on how old the parties were when the relationship started

not saying that that is reasonable or right... but somethings are hard to change because the theory behind it ties into other issues and thus is in application very reliant on the judge in charge

also take note that this is rough general explanation the whole issue has and will be the content of dissertations or atleast a few chapters worth of book pages so doing it justice indepth or even include local peculiarities is quite impossible

Users who are viewing this thread