Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Vol. 10 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
The only thing to do is quietly make out until the danger has passed. Yep. I want to see some smooching!

Dex-chan lover
hell yeah, more glasses girl in cheerleader uniform. blessed chapter.

what? since when is saying "my dude" gay? it's literally just another way of saying "dude".
When someone says "my dude"/"my guy"/"my man", the first thing that comes to my mind is "this man must be gay" because I typically hear the phrase "my man" from women and they use that to talk about their boyfriends/husbands.

Dex-chan lover
When someone says "my dude"/"my guy"/"my man", the first thing that comes to my mind is "this man must be gay" because I typically hear the phrase "my man" from women and they use that to talk about their boyfriends/husbands.
i see, that's not how most people use it though - it usually just has the same meaning as "dude/bro/man", and the "my" prefix just signifies a close(r) relationship than it would otherwise.

"sup, dude?" - how you'd greet the starbucks cashier before ordering

"sup, my dude?" - how you'd greet you friend when you meet up

also, the meaning you're referring to is exclusive to "my man" and does not occur with any of the other "my [X]" variants. as a rule of thumb: unless abundantly clear from context, "my man" always just means "dude/bro/man", not "my boyfriend/husband/fiance".

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that kind of binding doesn't look easy to do with someone with a normal sized chest, much less someone of her size.

Dex-chan lover
i see, that's not how most people use it though - it usually just has the same meaning as "dude/bro/man", and the "my" prefix just signifies a close(r) relationship than it would otherwise.

"sup, dude?" - how you'd greet the starbucks cashier before ordering

"sup, my dude?" - how you'd greet you friend when you meet up

also, the meaning you're referring to is exclusive to "my man" and does not occur with any of the other "my [X]" variants. as a rule of thumb: unless abundantly clear from context, "my man" always just means "dude/bro/man", not "my boyfriend/husband/fiance".
My bad.

Dex-chan lover
Where the hell do you live?
Under what rock?

That’s bizarre! It’s common slang. “Yo” “dude” “bro” “bruh”… lotta synonyms.
It’s been in use for over 11 years AT LEAST (I can think of one YouTube video offhand that used it)..

It would have made more sense for you to have been afraid of ass play, and that’s silly!

What flavour of cocaine are you chewing?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that kind of binding doesn't look easy to do with someone with a normal sized chest, much less someone of her size.
Sarashi are cool, and versatile, but yeah. Don’t do it without a YouTube tutorial.

Double-page supporter
Awwww shit it’s the “we gotta hide in the locker” chapter

…aren’t they already publicly dating? What’s the worst that would happen if a student saw a boy binding his beau’s boobs?
Presumably cause they heard that it was the Public Morals member?
(Which I still think is a dumb "occupation" and I really don't get why they exist)

Dex-chan lover
Fucking great chapter!
We got Hitomi-chan not only with that sexy bod, but also sexy eyes and voice.
We also got glasses yankee girl with midriff. Fucking Noice.

Double-page supporter
Yuu about to reveal he's buddies with Uzaki's Sakurai and Nagatoro's Hachouji in the Dragon Gang.

Group Leader
while true; do
echo "I'm not your dude, bro"
echo "I'm not your bro, man"
echo "I'm not your man, dude"
done

Dex-chan lover
Helping to wrap up the love interest's breasts... I am surprised this doesn't happen more often in romcoms.

Users who are viewing this thread