Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 17.1 - Oneshot #2

Aggregator gang
I think I like this better than the rom-com version that we ended up with.

Dex-chan lover
They'll get over their silly curiosity someday and realize the superiority of smoothness.

Dex-chan lover
So committed to that strange hairstyle though.

Dex-chan lover
4cc.jpg

XL

Dex-chan lover
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Just look how much better this version is, they don't even pussyfoot around the fact that 75% of the point is getting thirsty over a Buff waifu with shark teeth.

I'll truly never understand how any sort of editor/artist would've though the mild romance would've been the better option.

Dex-chan lover
Black-outlined eyes, she's into yuri, and she's pushing her friend towards /ss/? What a top-tier girl.

@Gustbk
It would probably be from concerns about mileage. A mild mid-tier at best romance at least has a perceivable end
Getting thirsty over a buff waifu with shark teeth doesn't have that much room if you present it as such. If you present it as a romance, it's predefined and a known quantity

Fed-Kun's army
Getting thirsty about a shark teeth might be good, but if you want to appeal to the major audience in shounen manga, you've got to aim for the romcom with the looser type of MC. That might be the most basic formula out there, but is the easiest way to connect with the demographic you are aiming at. If you make the yuri type, you can get hot and steamy but eventually it'll loose the appeal because you can't live with poster material alone. It might feel cheap but is not bad, if you look at it is just like komi san but with the abs, mean look and shark teeth but still people like it.

Dex-chan lover
Komi-san actually has a developing story with an interesting ensamble of characters -- comparing it to this is completely unfair, so far in the main series the author hasn't shown any interesting or ability to flesh out a supporting cast... that's what annoys me the most — that he even pretends for a second that there is any sort of plot to this story aside from looking at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread