Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 17.1 - Oneshot #2

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand the people who think this is better than the main story. Other than very small character dynamics (genders) it's the same damn thing. Both of these one-shots have been presented in the main work with the same side characters. In fact the male character is just a combination of these two side ones in the first place. If you'd rather have cute girls doing cute things in your slice of life than a cute romcom, that's fine but both are equally generic.

Oh yeah these are the prequel stories , that female MC that looks like our Male MC is actually the mom and the shark teeth girl's mom

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm loving the OG yuri Hitomi. Let's get the author to continue it alognisde the main series!

Contributor
yuri spin-off with perverted little kids... can you make it even worse?
@HawkGoggles I would say only the art seems better in this version.

Dex-chan lover
BIG tits,what a mighty power .anyone here got tits big enough to erase all sorrow and darkness in people's hearts?

Dex-chan lover
♪~ I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Tits R Us kid ~♫

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka The single page stills are really good but the actually story isn't that much better. In fact in the serialization, Hitomi has more shading to make her body stand out more and seem fuller.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like the spin-off better than the main one. Can't help it, the power of yuri compels me!

Dex-chan lover
oneshot spinoff is so much better

also explains why mc just looks like a tiny ugly girl

I don't even like yuri and this is obviously significantly better than the serialized version in pretty much every way.

Supporter
"After all, it's all about tits." What a great description of the main series!

Dex-chan lover
that's not sexual harassment if they both girl.

@rainmen11 probably the editor said something like "straight romcom sell better that shoujo ai" to author

Dex-chan lover
Main series is such a downgrade from this oneshot pairing.........

Users who are viewing this thread