Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Damn, his sister has some nice abs as well. Blessed chapter.

I'm no dentist but... the panel where Takano rises from the water,

DAMN BOI THOSE ARE SOME SHINY PRETTIES YA GOT OVER THERE! I'M GOING TO BE A DENTIST!

Be nice if she had more muscles than just her abs. She was able to just chuck the guy 10 meters a few chapters ago, right?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Bruh. While it's true, that women experience puberty generally earlier and somewhat faster than males, there is a large difference in the onset and pacing of it for everyone, often being considered within a scope of 5-6 years. Others are spurting at ten, while for some the heavy anabolic period sets at around 16, later even. This even changes somewhat across populations. I had a crewmate back in the army, albeit male, who grew about 10cm during the conscription (within a year, at the age of 18). And while it's nowhere near a rule, it's linked that longer and later period of puberty brings more growth during it (with it being one of the hypothesized reasons why women bloom earlier).

Besides, maturing besides the typically associated physical traits are seen for years after the end of puberty. One's body grows a lot even after epiphyseal closure.

Dex-chan lover
i'm start to dislike this "No Plot" chapters, why they suddenly visiting pool? saiki Kusuo can do better plot than that.

and 1 more thing, did the author forget "Shy With Stranger"? it's only daily life full of fanservice.

Users who are viewing this thread