Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
So I need confirmation on whether I'm an dirty old man or an accurate dirty old man. Is the joke at the end that she started schlicking in the bath and fell in?

Probably not. When a teenage Japanese girl with the heart of a pure maiden receives a compliment from her crush, a time-honored response is for her to lie face-down on her bed (muffling her squeals of joy) and kick her legs, as if there's just too much joy for her to contain and it needs release.

Hitomi probably just started flailing in the bath in a similar fashion. Which is nice; if I'm not mistaken, it's the first indicator we've gotten that her feelings for him might be more than just "friend and reliable sempai."

reu

Dex-chan lover
What is that supposed to be?
Poor mangaka cant draw kids

Dex-chan lover
Who would they move a kid around when there was a place (the help center) everyone would go to if they lost their kid. The mom is gonna realize that the kids missing and go straight there unless she doesn't notice her kid is missing which is supes unlikely. So why would you walk around and make it harder for the mom to find the kid hnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mangaka could still have made it so them 3 still held hands at the help center if he made them look for the mom to set up the hand holding scene.

Double-page supporter
That last page really made them look like a married couple having fun with their child (Well, you can just replace their uniforms with casual clothing if you don't see it)

EVERYONE! MARRIAGE PREPARATIONS! I'LL HANDLE THE FINANCES. LET'S MAKE THIS THE GRANDEST WEDDING CEREMONY IN HISTORY!

Dex-chan lover
Bugs in the bathroom? No, her hunting instinct just went off while being back in the water is all.

@reu Your pfp goes way too well with that comment...

Dex-chan lover
Another "No plot" chapter huh? suddenly drop in department store without explaining why, when, and how.
how can The editor let this pass?
@leusee whatever complain you have, it's the Editor fault.

@ryouhira It's a slice of life manga. The author doesn't really need to always say where they will go next unless it's really important. (Kinda similar with Komi-san)

Dex-chan lover
@NezNumerus174 i called this "no plot" exactly because i compared this to manga like Komi-san.
Komi-san still have clear plot, the characters not suddenly become close and pop up in certain place with no explanation.

at least this manga latest chapters did better.

i understand some manga (like "Uzaki-chan" and "Tejina-senpai") doesn't have obligation to do that, but for some reason this manga make me upset,
probably because i expect this manga to be as good as "Komi-san" or "Koisuru yankee girl", but it's turn out not.

Users who are viewing this thread