Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Yo they aren't even flustered holding hands with each other. They're basically married already so there's no issues with us getting a scene with them actually having an honest to god date. PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

It's going slow, but the fire is there. After Hitomi-chan scared the crap out of him back when they first met, we expected the Tsundere romance story. Instead, we have a nice warm story where they have gotten to the point of not only smiling at each other, but they've taken that big step and actually are holding hands. (Good thing they used protection)

1y2BQHe.jpg

Supporter
I'm glad shorty responded positively to shark's lowkey confession, but he should have said more than a simple "sure"; better something like "I'd really like that". Imo, "Sure" is something you say to "would you like to go get some fast food?" It is way beyond the period in time for half-hearted reactions my boy! The handholding afterwards is a nice touch though. This is just my opinion.

They shouldve started dating right there tbh, and then from there the author just keep making it a slice of life but now dating with all the different experiences that come with that, at least thats how I feel, Im still liking it a lot it just because they didnt started there it feels all the build up didnt amount to anything, they have already held hands for different reasons so it wasnt like Omggg my heart. Let me know what you guys think tho

Dex-chan lover
They're going to march up right up to the registrar, just smiling and looking at each other, and then get confused when they're asked to actually communicate with the rest of the world that they're, in fact, going to get married and go old and grey together. Talk about being on the same wavelength.

@Heviax
To be fair, it's kind of a thing down to their personalities. They are more or less in a pseudo relationship, but neither of them can own up to it. Hitomi very clearly likes the senpai, but she's a bit awkward and can't always convey stuff properly. The senpai has also always liked her, but he's a very reserved person, which is why you see even the shy Hitomi being even more aggressive than he is. Like when she was on top of him somewhat,she probably would have kissed him there, but the sensei came in. So, that's the reason. What I like about this though is that it doesn't follow the typical, slice of life, romance formula. There is actual progress and they are both very comfortable around each other. Also, as time goes on, they don't outright deny being a couple anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread