Hitomi-chan wa Hitomishiri - Vol. 5 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Her method of wingmanning is very aggressive and also highly effective.

Aggregator gang
Ange is so helpful. We need more girls like her!
Great chapter, thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Everyone's reaction after witnessing Ange's wingwoman strategy:

3i78nk.png

Dex-chan lover
@Flare77 Smoothness is far from here. This is pure Blitzkrieg towards his man-ass, where only speed and efficiency matters for maximum impact. No subtlety, pure snu.

Dex-chan lover
@Maiorem damn right we don't have subtlety! I even pronounce that 'b', I'm not letting it get away with staying silent!

Dex-chan lover
So basically, the author created a meddlesome character to either speed things, or spice things up.
Looks like a white flag to me, tbh...Like, the author can't think of ways to move things along, without adding a character, and making it bluntly push the main couple.

Double-page supporter
@DarkeLourd @MonsieurQuack Well, sure, but what she's doing is just shy of grabbing them by the collar, slamming their heads together and shouting "Aaaaaaaand KISS!" in their ears (just like @Groceries suggested above). That might be a bit counterproductive.

Double-page supporter
To be fair, Ange is just all of us XD

Also I like how there's no questioning why Kaoru is at the chocolate making session, she's just always there so the wingmates can high-five.

Im against this kind of characters, but if she helps push forward their relationship then Im all about it

Users who are viewing this thread