Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god. I thot this was romance focused. Then I realized it’s a shounen + action etc.

Does this have a romantic conclusion?? Someone spill the beans.

Fed-Kun's army
@ManyMangaAreMangos lol I’ve been waiting 2 months for some to tell me if the MC AND female MC actually acknowledge their romance. Not friendship. I repeat. Romance.

SOME ONE TELL US

@calmbreez just try it, im gonna start reading it this weekend and ill tell you if its worth it for the romance or not. I recommend just reading it even if it doesnt have a romantic conclusion you may still enjoy the ride.

since it's not focused on romance the main characters could become a couple at any point and it won't be anything that special (like in Martial Peak), so don't read it for the romance only.
I have yet to read it so don't take my word for it, but if guys want some romance (and not a never-ending ongoing story), i just finished reading https://mangadex.org/title/19203 (Kuzumi-kun, Can't You Read the Room?), give it a shot if you haven't yet.

OK, well i actually read it so here's how it is:
The story was decent to good but the author must have been asleep half the time cuz there was a ton of annoying little things he/she added like:
-not finishing sentences,
-the MC would start throwing a punch and in the next scene he is back to talking and never go back to that punch
-treating the MC saying he would treasure his heart as if he was proposing
-the MC powering up and shooting a beam at the bad guy barely matching his strength while the bad guy wasn't doing anything just talking, etc.
-the gay shota kiss is shown but the most important kiss is a shadowy silhouette from far away, i mean who needs to see that right ? it's not like you waited 15 volumes for it
Just a bunch of nonsensical stuff that just ruins the moment and therefor the story.
The artwork was good but not detailed enough, often you couldn't tell what was happening, like was someone under attack by some light beams or was it just sound effect text written poorly.
People would also react weirdly or over-react, or react to stuff that wasn't there or wasn't said, just so many annoying nonsensical stuff.

Oh yeah, this also has NTR (in my opinion), so if none of the stuff i mentioned annoys you like it does me, then read it, but i almost dropped it at ~ volume 10, but i forced myself through it to see how it ends.
The reasoning behind some of the most important decisions, like why the some of the 'evil guys' are attacking, are frankly bullshit, they are psychotic, and why are 5 year olds thinking as clearly and deeply as adults ? it all boils down to a shitty writer and corner cutting.

And as for the question of romance between the MC's
Yes, they actually acknowledge their romance at the very end in a less than satisfactory way, cuz that is the japanese way of doing things. But honestly do not read this for the romance, up to vol 10 there was nothing, only the FL acting jealous once but it felt more like her being afraid of loosing the only friend she has, there was no real romance even up to when she confessed seemingly randomly and even after that all romance was put on hold because of the fighting until the very end.

Rated 5/10.

Dex-chan lover
Seems I have a weak spot for grand action romance centered around high schoolers, because I enjoyed this very much, probably more than this manga deserves. The story was convoluted in multiple points, giving a foggy feeling as I read the story. There were too many plot twists for the story in the last 10 chapters. But, the romance was a treat, even if a side to the main action. And boy did I like the action, large fight scenes I can immerse myself in to contrast with my bland life. The science fiction elements were silly, but science fiction, focusing much more on fiction than science, is inherently silly. The story gradually moved away from school life to more grand scenes, but I'm fine with that as the MC developed throughout the story. I'll need to reread this later, at a slow pace this time to fully take in what the story has to offer. Also, the story's grand nature reminded me of Sora no Otoshimono, although this manga felt much more mature than Sora.

9/10.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Should really have the
Boys Love
tag,
there is a gay wedding in it
plus it's funny because
the shota Kouichi married doesn't even win

Users who are viewing this thread