Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 194 - Happily Ever After?

Honestly this is a nice isekai with normal feels, MC is smart but he is a neet so he easily get scared when someone lecture him, being a loner can be quite troublesome. His classmates at first are annoying but they slowly become stronger for his sake, also without them, he would be fighting all labyrinth all by him self. This story is not for those who like MC who is righteous or evil due to he is neutral ,do whatever he want to have a loner life, i would say this old genre isekai is slow-paced and rather calming more than others. So be patience and read, don't rush the damn plots, also be more in depth with the character.

Class Prez is a damn wholesome girl for how she cares for the MC, sure she can be overprotective but most likely i haven't even seen she stops him from doing anything that would take his life, she didn't even trying to stop Angelia or Nefe get close to him, just only question them and does not even complain of their relationships. You blind fools who see the girl as annoying must have high standard considering you damn forget she has been with him the longest time, they are damn childhood friend and they know what eachother would do in the case of danger, if you think she is a annoying girl then she would have follow MC everywhere he goes to stop him from doing such nonsense, all she is being overprotective and that it.

I am not rooting for any girls , just want to damn correct the sh heads who read story with their lower heads, i'm a harem man with interest of slow-paced story like this, also i don't care about erotic sh in the WN or LN, i only like the development of the character, so don't be a d to start talking like a no-brainers, thank you-

Dex-chan lover
Everything is getting dragged out! And I really don't see the authors point in trying to make the majority of the girls behave the way they do, it stopped being funny almost immediately, plus it makes no sense at all! No one behaves like that!

Fed-Kun's army
That chapter was a whole pile of absolutely nothing. It felt like a teenager who hasn’t done the necessary reading in class and stuffs a term paper full of abstract sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread