Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 229 - It was Going Well at First, Though?

Dex-chan lover
Please look again towards the statements in the 'scrolls'.
Pg 11-12: The beastfolk were extreme... level supremacists.
Pg 13: Furthermore, it stems from their excessive values...

The entire society places very high values on lvl and stats. Sucks for them though, 'cause Haruka's power can't be accurately viewed that way.
Aren't you just proving the point that the king is stupid? They can have their own values and pride all they want but the king as their leader should always prioritize what's best for them(in this case literal survival)
He's trying to make an enemy out if them just cuz the leader is low level (with transcendent followers) that too when their nation is in a dire situation qnd badly needs their help

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I thought the story already de-established the concept of level-supremacy but I forgot not everyone in their world is aware of what Haruka did despite his level.

Aggregator gang
I see. I was misremembering his status.
I mean, he was accidentally cursed by God to be unable to level up that much due to giving him all the rest of the skills that his classmates didn't choose due to him feeling a bit bad for him arriving last

Fed-Kun's army
The king is more than welcome to refuse their help and let his people die, that seems like the worst thing to do but I'm not a dumb supremacist

Dex-chan lover
Lvl 25?!
Maybe I'm thinking of a different story, but hasn't Haruka been stuck at lvl 99 for a bit, and was struggling with his skills outpacing his lvl stats?
No, Haruka has always been too low level. Too low to join the Adventurers Guild (which required lvl 20), too low to be gallivanting about with a bunch of hotties, too low to be rubbing the nobles' noses into the shit do, but also his skills have out leveled all of his classmates, he has the skills (and assuming his status can lie, the stats too) of around thirty level 99s trying to breach 100.
And @Shiden and @koga88
I vaguely remember that his "loner" "skill" makes it so that whenever he is with others (or in a party) his level takes a nose dive. When he tried to register as an adventurer he actually mentioned that he should have "gone alone" so his level would be represented better.
I would do a direct quote (with chapter and page number, but "f" going through 228 chapters, I can't even remember the general chapter number of trying to join the guild...)

Checked chapter 2. "Loner" is a title. I actually did try finding it, but still don't want to go through each page of each chapter just to find something someone else might remember off the top of their head...

Dex-chan lover
And @Shiden and @koga88
I vaguely remember that his "loner" "skill" makes it so that whenever he is with others (or in a party) his level takes a nose dive. When he tried to register as an adventurer he actually mentioned that he should have "gone alone" so his level would be represented better.
I would do a direct quote (with chapter and page number, but "f" going through 228 chapters, I can't even remember the general chapter number of trying to join the guild...)

Checked chapter 2. "Loner" is a title. I actually did try finding it, but still don't want to go through each page of each chapter just to find something someone else might remember off the top of their head...
Helps him while he's alone, while he thinks it's keeping him alone, but it's another skill that makes him level incredibly slowly. Also pretty sure the line you're thinking of, was when he muttered (loudly enough for the Guild staff to hear) that he should just sneak into the dungeon alone, instead of waiting for permission.

Dex-chan lover
Helps him while he's alone, while he thinks it's keeping him alone, but it's another skill that makes him level incredibly slowly. Also pretty sure the line you're thinking of, was when he muttered (loudly enough for the Guild staff to hear) that he should just sneak into the dungeon alone, instead of waiting for permission.
That's entirely possible. You don't by any chance remember roughly what chapter that was, do you?

Dex-chan lover
"damn these op transcendents boys and girls are very good at helping our problems, they're also stupidly strong, let's antagonize them and the kingdom because the mc level is too low."

Dex-chan lover
What is this stupid king doing fam. Also, that nation is doomed innit, I’ll save the girls but all of the men echelon can die lol

Users who are viewing this thread