Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 17 Ch. 192 - Dance With...

Dex-chan lover
imbibes drugs in clear sight of everyone after getting rejected, then asking the girl a second time as if they expect the answer to change as a result
Either everyone will think they are doing some hard fast-hitting drugs, addicted to a serious extent... or they will realize there exists drugs that work as reverse love potions, and know the guy tried to brainwash the heroes.

Group Leader
Honestly, if seduction and stuff was that easy to just have for a noble, defenses against it should be part of the basic kit of every noble and royal family.
I was gonna say the same thing. Even if it’s an incredibly rare and expensive drug that most nobles couldn’t get, half the country’s budget should be going into ensuring that the king and other royals can’t get brainwashed

Dex-chan lover
Son: uses sparky sparky cool smile

it's ineffective

Meriel: uses "Sorry, I have another appointment with someone"

It's super effective

Son: uses "Resorts to underhanded tactics: Seduction Potion"

Meriel: almost fall for it

Royal Princess: uses "Intimidation"

It's super effective,

the son uses stomping ground, it was useless!

Dex-chan lover
If I see real life sparkling man, I feel more disgusting and weird than attractive.

Also the cover, what happen to Haruka eye and hair?
That happened in the battle against the Dancing Girl, he put on his max chuuni power eyepatch to just walk through all the magic effects the priests were throwing around and broke the enslaving power on her.

Dex-chan lover
If I see real life sparkling man, I feel more disgusting and weird than attractive.

Also the cover, what happen to Haruka eye and hair?
well lets assume there not actually sparkling but more that its jusr a convenitant way to show they are putting on the charm (literally sometimes)

Users who are viewing this thread