Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 17 Ch. 192 - Dance With...

Dex-chan lover
iBWyR9H.png

So this is why you see girls run around in dresses on the battlefield :pacman:

Group Leader
So obvious(ly he wins by any classical mean) and op, still like it! Go go Haruka let's see what happens after you are god(like) (same as the smartphone isekai one :LOL:)

Dex-chan lover
These men are just kinda pathetic... like really really pathetic. Competing with a highschooler in terms of popularity with girls and openly using drugs in plain sight after being immediately rejected. If that smile has worked on any women before then there must have been a gas leak in the kingdom. They're like real life neggers except even more gross

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if seduction and stuff was that easy to just have for a noble, defenses against it should be part of the basic kit of every noble and royal family.
I was gonna say the same thing. Even if it’s an incredibly rare and expensive drug that most nobles couldn’t get, half the country’s budget should be going into ensuring that the king and other royals can’t get brainwashed
Amusing that its public knowledge that charm potions exist, or that its even possible in the first place. ( because magic )
They could be the inventor of said potion and nobody knows they are even a thing.
But if it is a known thing and there are ways to counter it, then yes....
There really should be some kind of way to deal with it.

I read another manga recently that had Isekai vampires ( which mind control / charm powers. )
But because almost nobody knew vampires were a real thing, only the MC found out about it after being charmed.
( they were basically a myth just like in our real world until a random Uber mage use necromancy to become one in that story)
So the only reason the vampire did not permanently charm the king and queen was because of the MC called them out on it.

Dex-chan lover
The otaku told him the usual NTR story pattern to prepare countermeasures?

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't expect some clever plot going on, but this is just cringe! A dance off? A plan to seduce and kidnap the princesses in the middle of a court ballroom with everyone looking? :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the classic, rapey potion/skill that the MC just lets them get away with using cause he blocked it on someone he cares about..... Ahh excuse me what, unalive them or arrest them for doing that to princesses, this is all the justification you need. I hate this overly naive trope of just letting people live and this series keeps doing it. Remember when he had to kill the delinquents near the start? Nowadays I'd swear he wouldn't kill a fly.

Dex-chan lover
MC casually flexing on everyone with his harem wearing anti ntr clothes xDDD
I was gonna say I wonder how the twins would react if they knew the 3 girls he danced with were his wives

Users who are viewing this thread