Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Shelly
Nah, after that the females called the show 'sexist' so they had to mix the men and women into two separate groups. And the men being men basically kept getting dragged down by the women in question, their 'chivalry' going unnoticed. Clearly they choose the women because they were dramatic, but these were some pretty manly women.

Several similar study's and experiments and experiments were made in the past, and it seems like the women always kept fighting (almost killing each other) and the men quickly forming a small hierarchy.

Dex-chan lover
How many G's that was supposed to be? Well, I guess with lessened mass the inertia should also lessen. Or I don't know how physics works.

Dex-chan lover
To hit the ground with that much force and take out the wolves without also killing himself and prez, he would have needed to use something to reinforce their bodies rather than reduce their weight. Still funny even if it fails at physics.

have you people never seen a cartoon before? it doesn't have to make exact sense

Banned
Random thought: Can't she just Plunder all the skills he keeps picking up all over the place? Or at least the ones he gets really easily so if he loses them to the Plunder he can just regain them easily.

Aggregator gang
I've decided, let's go and save them. Those of you who are the fastest, get ready.

If they're bad people and they attack us, then I'll fight back!

So, not only is she a selfish bitch who puts the security of strangers above hers AND her classmates, whom she don't even give the right to vote if they are going to save strangers or not, she simply orders them to do it, without consent. She's a terrible person, why do her classmates even listen to her? Oh, I see, it's because they are just decorative characters, the only character with relevance is the Prez, and that alone just makes it worse.

Aggregator gang
I don't like the girls.
They don't add anything but troubles and they can't do much. Especially the pres. She's supposed to be smart and good at stuff but she hasn't done anything and was willing to endanger everyone to help a few people.

Aggregator gang
@BruhBananaBruh

mean girls: we want to get stronger and apologise to the geek squad for making them do everything
also mean girls: don't do anything to help MC

I don't like how he gave us an explanation of why he shouldn't try to save them but then saves the strangers because his crush asked him to.

Once a thief, always a thief.
There's a saying I think, First time you'll be nervous, hesitant and scared. Second time you'll be less nervous, hesitant and scared. Third time perhaps you'll be used to it. Similarly even if its once they will not take advantage of it. Once she does, she may lose her determination and everything.
...nah nevermind me.

Users who are viewing this thread