Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
The price you pay for being OP, I guess. Nice to see not everything goes his way, still. 😊

Why does he level up so slowly?? I know the best skills were taken but i dont remenber one about xp that everyone seems to have except for him

The guy who did more. Is strongest. Is the lowest level? By a long shot? What use are levels then...

Contributor
@Miguelco He can only fight a small group of enemies at a time by himself and needs a break in between fights, while the girls can party up and chain-fight enemies while rotating out tired party members for rested ones at will.

@lazygeko I have the same issue with cultivators. MC is usually a lower level but some how is able to fight people a cut above them.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone here actually like the pres? I still feel like she's super fucking annoying, OTL wonder how long till i stop feeling that way about her

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki I think she's annoying as well.

But that's probably because she's a successful extrovert, and I'm an extreme introvert. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla Cause they're far away from the dude's place that's in the middle of the jungle and they're trying to get out of there. I mean, the whole point of this adventure was to find a place where the girls could live by themselves and not bother the MC anymore by freeloading at his place.

@Siikalahna Maybe EXP doesn't increase stats here like many games. It only gives you skill points or something that you could spend. So that's why he's not so high leveled cause he can't party with other people so the number of enemies he takes down is lessened and everybody else can just share the EXP from the enemies they kill.
So it's probably already general knowledge there that level doesn't describe your stats, it just shows people how many monsters you've defeated or how strong enemies you've defeated. But that's just a theory...A GAME THEO- fuck it, not gonna finish it.

Double-page supporter
Is he an Oblivion character or something? (In Oblivion you can max all your skills at level 1, you only level up when you go to sleep)

Dex-chan lover
@siikalahna
He may actually not be that strong. He just has more skills to use so he appears stronger than what he actually is. Because he has a lot of specific skills, but just with limited usability, he appears to be amazingly talented. And he is only made to look even stronger because he has enough of a variety where most situations are somewhat covered. At least enough so that he wont die easily and can kill possible or escape if needed.

He basically is playing with an inflated stat line. Kind of like how some games only count certain skills/actions towards leveling up. He may be max level in one thing, but since it isnt a skill which counts towards overall level, he gains 0 xp thus his low level.

MC also does not fight a lot. He harvests and forages for food, and crafts for the majority of his time. He kills here and there, but has yet to go power leveling and can't leech xp from others.

Users who are viewing this thread