Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - [Copycat] Skill

Dex-chan lover
Kick his ass! I sure hope the president girl comes by to steal the copycat skill from him soon and lock his ass up.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if pres shows up now it’ll be the most inconvenient she’s been since stopping the mc from making money

Dex-chan lover
What will happen to Tanaka once he's defeated? I somehow doubt MC'll kill him. Will he be plundered?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean the guy killed 12 of his classmates even if those classmates where pieces of shit, he's the type you should never leave alive or else , it'll be a issue in the future.

Dex-chan lover
it feels like this was a plot win, rather then a real test of skill, clash of wills.

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x technically all wins in a fictional universe are plot wins, no?
but the illusion of a clash of wills and a test of skill is determined by how well the writing disguises that fact.
in this case...no dice. i get what you mean, it's bland.

The chapters have gotten shorter and shorter. With this pace, it'd turn into 4-koma at some point...

Dex-chan lover
Hey Tanaka, I was actually left handed and am wearing weighted clothing and haven't yet released my full power and this isn't even my final form and allow me to unleash my bankai.

Aggregator gang
I doubt his actual limit is 3 uses, but he's probably holding back incase of emergency, my guess is 5 times per copy and no stacking copies, or at least not off the same person
either way though, it wont be enough to overcome the OP combo of supposedly crap skills and actual MC buffs

Double-page supporter
Get ready kids, the "This isn't even my final form!!1!1!" is about to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh yeah.. Please keep it up MC

Ms. President is safe in your hands after all...
Please dont be a loner in the future. Seems Ms. president was willing to live together with you.... hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread