Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - Lich, Dullahan, Immortal King

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 That depends on lore, in mythology the Dulahan is a fairy, not undead so it would be the lich of a Dulahan in that case.
Of course many examples of media they are undead knights and/or haunted armour so I certainly get your point too.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the point of this series anymore beyond base wish-fulfillment. I mean, here we have an incredibly strong enemy. And then Haruka, MC-extraordinaire, is going to beat this enemy just like he beats EVERY OTHER ENEMY EVER. And yet Haruka whines about "cheat" abilities? Like, what's the point anymore?

It'd be interesting if, for example, Haruka had just the right combination of abilities to be able to take down specific enemies but not others. However, that's not the case at all. We saw him take down the entirety of the orc army. We've seen him take down so many goblins. There's nothing that he can't do.

I mean, I get it. This is SUPPOSED to be self-insert wish-fulfillment. That doesn't make it good.

Dex-chan lover
You will what?

Also there goes my guess of him making friends of the Emperor. I thought that would be something like 'he became the dungeon emperor because he was bad at dealing with others' just like the MC.

Double-page supporter
@ShionSinX
He?
actually she (the emperor i mean), and actually i forgot how she become skully
well, she will gain her flesh again tho

Let me guess,. He'll make the lich his subordinate. And through the lich's magic, the lich transforms onto a cute loli to be inconspicuous

Users who are viewing this thread