Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - Teleport Skill

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Prez should mind her own business, what i s she, a mother?

Aggregator gang
I don’t personally recall a single instance of him acting perverted, so why does she constantly act like he’s trying to crawl under the skirt of every girl he sets eyes upon?
The pheromone ring was understandable as a misunderstanding due to its nature, and some of the class definitely abused their powers in that way where they allowed, but he saved them and has just been interested in levelling up, but she reacts like he alone is a sexual predator that should be on a watchlist somewhere.

Perhaps it’s just meant to be cute/funny jealousy on her part? But it comes across as weird in context

Prez is gonna cock block him for sure. This cunt is going to be a thorn in this manga for the entire series isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
Then make a move then, don't get upset if they go out together
you never made your relationship clear so why should he give af about you.

anyway hope skelly girl wins

Dex-chan lover
Yes pres

they are going to fuck and proceed to more fucking. there is nothing you can do about it

Double-page supporter
at first I was like "what ? she has a dick ?" but then I remembered that he didn't knew she recovered from her skeleton form

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000
It might be an accident, but he used [manipulation] on bitch group before. So, it's understandable that she wants to be vigilant, as he is stronger than all of them.

On the other hand, I can't see any reason to prevent he and Angelica being alone together. I mean, she's stronger than him. And they conquered a labyrinth together without problem with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread